XIM Community

I would like to try out one of the Steady Aim BETA builds any tips?  (Read 425 times)

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
I have a chance to use a computer , I've been wanting try out one of the steady experimental Beta build,  I play all of the battlefields and the new call of duty, 

Any quick tips before I hear?  I mainly use super rifles but I'm starting to mix it up a little
I've been tinkering around with my xim 4 ever since I first got it ,
And I've never once tried the steady aim betas

From what I have read is that steady 1 and especially steady aim 3  are the most favored  builds  Ii have a ps4 pro, logitec g502 , generic micro soft keyboard

I'm gonna try steady aim3

So is this the correct procedure  to have steady build installed correctly? I got a little confused with all the instruction in the beta section.

1.Download steadyaim flash tool on to p.c
2. While.holding down the the xim4  pair button , plug it into the PC
3. Once then blue light appears and turns solid release the pair button
4. Open and run the steady aim 3 betafirmware
5. Flash and update

And that's it? That's all I have to do , and then download gold manager on my phone

Thanks for any quick tips or suggestions

Onc more question

What am gonna notice first?  Will it help with staying on target,  and track players with sniper scopes?
Thanks

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
The firmware that us currently on the xim4 is  4.00.20171004

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
I have a chance to use a computer , I've been wanting try out one of the steady experimental Beta build,  I play all of the battlefields and the new call of duty, 

Any quick tips before I hear?  I mainly use super rifles but I'm starting to mix it up a little
I've been tinkering around with my xim 4 ever since I first got it ,
And I've never once tried the steady aim betas

From what I have read is that steady 1 and especially steady aim 3  are the most favored  builds  Ii have a ps4 pro, logitec g502 , generic micro soft keyboard

I'm gonna try steady aim3  edit>>>> k after a little more reading its seams SA5 would probably be a better choice for BFV , I read a few people say its more fluid and smooth compared to SA3 which would benefit me me , cause although i play extremely well with the sniper scope what  I'm running now with my.curremt firmware if feels blocks.  Thoughts anyone.......

So is this the correct procedure  to have steady build installed correctly? I got a little confused with all the instruction in the beta section.

1.Download steadyaim flash tool on to p.c
2. While.holding down the the xim4  pair button , plug it into the PC
3. Once then blue light appears and turns solid release the pair button
4. Open and run the steady aim 3 betafirmware
5. Flash and update

And that's it? That's all I have to do , and then download gold manager on my phone

Thanks for any quick tips or suggestions

Onc more question

What am gonna notice first?  Will it help with staying on target,  and track players with sniper scopes?
Thanks

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Steady aim 3 is good if you use high dpi and sens otherwise youll get hitbox push

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
I haven't  had the chance to install it yet but honestly I'm kinda glad, I've been using the factory settings  on the xim4 with bf5 st and it feels pretty darn good using the.20171004 firmware,

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
The experimental SA builds were created to combat AA in CoD games. It's a great firmware, I'd install it without hesitation if you play any of the recent CoD games.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
Ok I finally got to a computer,  unfortunately  it was a mac and I couldn't  download the steady aim3 firmware but I did install the latest beta firmware which simulates  analog  behavior  and i must say very cool, movement is very fluid from what I'm use to , bf5 feels like a completely different game   , spent then afternoon experimenting with different configs and and mouse settings , I also enabled angle snapping on my mouse to test it out , I don't relly like the feeling of it , anyways now its stuck on my mouse and I won't be able to disable it till i get to a computer which may be a week, I plugged my mouse into port 2 instead of 1 and both mouse and keyboard still work even though they are plugged into the wrong outlets, but it seems to me that the angle snapping is gone now , does plugging your peripherals into the wrong ports disable some of the mouse settings ? I have logitec g502 with latest beta firmware  installed , thanks

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
It doesn't matter which device goes in what port on XIM 4. And no, XIM has no effect on the on-board settings of the G502.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
Interesting, I must of come accustomed to it all ready , I notice it makes the aiming feel floaty