XIM Community

Dead By Daylight  (Read 87 times)

Offline Turdies

• View Profile
Dead By Daylight
« on: 08:07 AM - 02/13/20 »
I know a few have already made topics regarding this game but hear me out...

Iíve tried every single configuration and none are ideal. Thereís one thatís great but has this zigzag movement (Dishonored) and Iím wondering if thereís any possible way for me to adjust this configuration to better fit Dead By Daylight.

Additionally, if this is not possible, Behaviour (developers of Dead By Daylight) recently mentioned wanting to enhance controller support and if this comes forth, will you reconsider supporting Dead By Daylight?

I think I speak for most that itís the ďKillerĒ role that should be prioritized and so, to even just have that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Dead By Daylight
« Reply #1 on: 11:28 AM - 02/13/20 »
Welcome to the community. Absolutely. This is a great game that deserves support, it's just not a good candidate at the moment. If they make improvements to controller support like they've said I'd like to revisit it. The issues that came up when this was last looked at were:

- Killer and survivor use different look mechanics
- Ranged killers like Huntress use a separate look mechanic between Hip and ADS
- The look mechanic's angle transitions are limited and the mechanic includes a large velocity jump
- Low framerate

It's framerate has probably been improved since then but there is a lot of room for improvement for it's look mechanic. Please let us know if they get to this.

-

Also, you may want to try a Generic Alpha config from the bottom of the new game list. After creating the config set mouse sensitivity to 1.0 and slowly move the mouse while raising boost. Once small movement feels optimal (it may never) you can move on to adjusting other config settings.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline xVGx TIMELORD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xVGx TIMELORD
Re: Dead By Daylight
« Reply #2 on: 09:48 PM - 02/14/20 »
We need one 100%