XIM Community

[ACTIVE] xim not responding/working  (Read 65 times)

Offline Parrie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Parrie39
  • PSN ID: Parrie39
[ACTIVE] xim not responding/working
« on: 03:52 AM - 02/13/20 »
I have updated my xim to the latest firmware, I have a brand new wired controller and set my device to usb on my ps4, yet when I plug my xim into my ps4 its stays red and doesn't flash green.i don't know what to do so im asking to help, if there a number or email that I go to?   
« Last Edit: 10:29 AM - 02/13/20 by mist4fun »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: xim not responding/working
« Reply #1 on: 06:09 AM - 02/13/20 »
Hey,

red flashing is normal it means the defautl config is running. Can you access your xim via the xim manager and adjust your config values? Does your xim manager show your attached devices at the top?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: xim not responding/working
« Reply #2 on: 10:28 AM - 02/13/20 »
Welcome to the community. Great, the communication method should remain on USB going forward. A good place to start is to test other data cables with the controller. If this doesn't help it would be useful to know if this happens when the controller is connected directly to APEX instead of the hub.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos