XIM Community

(2/12/20) PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | Rainbow Six: Siege (Room for Preference)  (Read 138 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ItsKingBlade
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

Make ADS activation delay whatever your primary's ADS time is. Use this DOC to find it. Angled grip has a 40% difference. Example: C7E
No Angled = 300   Angled = 180

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/htmlview#gid=0

To adjust Sensitivity to your DPI use this link: http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Change sens to your liking but try to keep the Curve and Boost the same. They act as "anti-acceleration". Also keep the Right Stick DeadZone. Hope you enjoy!

DPI: 10,000

In-Game
V: 100
H: 100
ADS: 100
L-DZ: 50 (29 or lower if you want walk key)
R-DZ: 9
Controller Rotation: Classic

Xim App
Hip -
Sens: 46
YX Ratio: 1.74
Boost: 145

Xim4 Curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAQWIS07SVFaY2yOr7zExcbHyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
Can't convert new curve. Translator's website is down. Sorry!
No Steady Aim

ADS -
Sens:
Holo/ Reflex: 15.50
ACOG: 12.50

YX Ratio: 1.74
Boost: 145

Xim4 Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAQWIS07SVFaY2yOr7zExcbHyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Apex Curve:
Can't convert new curve. Translator's website is down. Sorry!
No Steady Aim

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILES

Ela: (Scorpion-Angled Grip)
>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - A.T] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

IQ: (G8-Angled Grip)
>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - I.T] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 02:09 PM - 02/12/20 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline FNF5989

• View Profile
Hey man going to try this tonight. Quick question first. Are you having to make set ups for each individual operator? If so, how are you switching between them all in game?

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
Hey man going to try this tonight. Quick question first. Are you having to make set ups for each individual operator? If so, how are you switching between them all in game?
Yes, I do switch for each op. More specifically for each gun, do to the different ads time delays. I use my F1, F2, etc. row to switch between ops. Use the spreadsheet linked above to find the gun's correlating ads time.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline FNF5989

• View Profile
Yes, I do switch for each op. More specifically for each gun, do to the different ads time delays. I use my F1, F2, etc. row to switch between ops. Use the spreadsheet linked above to find the gun's correlating ads time.

What exactly binding f1,f2, etc. to? Sorry I guess Iíve never had to do this portion before

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
Hope you could make curve for the apex version.. I'm still using your old setup with a curve and that's one is so lit.. hope I could have a chance to try this settings.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
What exactly binding f1,f2, etc. to? Sorry I guess Iíve never had to do this portion before

At the top left of the app when you are in the Siege configuration, you can assign each configuration/ operator to F1 or so on
PS4 Slim
XIM4