XIM Community

Tourette's MW Season 2 Configuration - Smooth as butter 1:1 + Effective AA  (Read 1112 times)

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
As promised, I have created quite a versatile configuration that can cater to different users with just a dpi switch. 10k DPI provides an insanely smooth, but not slow, sensitivity that has a perfect amount of AA. Whereas 12k DPI still provides a very smooth but faster aim. Both DPI's provide the same outcome, just a different feel to them so its whatever you prefer. All my configurations on games with AA have the same goal, and that is to come as close to 1:1 as possible with AA as an advantage instead of it being too heavy to where you miss the hitbox but not too light to where it feels there is none at all. I believe I have achieved something great for Modern Warfare also.

Mouse
1000hz
12k,10k DPI (User Preference, if 10k DPI feels too slow up to 12k DPI, vice versa)
Currently using Cloth Pad but usually use Hard Pad.

XIM Apex
1000hz
COD MW Latest ST as of 12/02/2020

Hip
Default Sync
6.00 Sensitivity
0 Smoothing
1.00 Y/X Ratio
0.0 SA
10 Boost
0 SAB Not Off
Curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIGQgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiImIiYiiiKKIu4i7iNSI1IjtiO2JBokGiR+JH4k4iTiJUYlRiWqJaomQAZAJkAm1ibWJtYnbCdsJ2woAigCKAIomCjKKPwpLilgKZIpxCnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
(Credits to Tetsurobash for his responsive QA Curve loving it :P)

ADS
Default Sync
3.00 Sensitivity
0 Smoothing
1.35 Y/X Ratio
2.0 SA
10 Boost
SAB Off
Curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIGQgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiImIiYiiiKKIu4i7iNSI1IjtiO2JBokGiR+JH4k4iTiJUYlRiWqJaomQAZAJkAm1ibWJtYnbCdsJ2woAigCKAIomCjKKPwpLilgKZIpxCnECcQ:X5BC

In-game Settings
Horizontal Stick: 20
Vertical Stick: 20
ADS Multiplier (Low/Zoom): 1.33
Aim Response Curve: Standard
Aim Assist: Standard

Media
10k DPI Gameplay

12k DPI Gameplay

Profile Code
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Offline l0rdr0ck

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bl4cksun
activation delay? 224/224?

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
activation delay? 224/224?
Yeah recommended settings.

Offline LT__Pepperz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LT__Pepperz
Awesome cant wait to try out

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
Is it possible to create the curve for xim 4 users please ?

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Is it possible to create the curve for xim 4 users please ?
I do not have a XIM4 anymore so I cannot personally recreate the curve, there was a converter but I believe itís down now so unfortunately youíll have to retry your best to recreate it. You will not get it perfect due to the XIM4 only allows changes to curves in increments of 5 whereas the XIM Apex is in increments of 2.

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

New settings, everything above but with changes to whatís stated below.
Hip: 6.05
ADS: 3.05
ADS SA: 1.0

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ScaryFawn996586

What if I want a little more aim assist on ads ??

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Config looks good buddy. Have not tried it yet though.
May I ask why did you change SAB on ADS to 1 and what is the benefits for you using 0 SAB instead of OFF in this game? I have not tested this myself in MW so I'm just curious what your experience is 😀
Check out my newest Modern Warfare config!
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=84988.0

Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

May I ask why did you change SAB on ADS to 1 and what is the benefits for you using 0 SAB instead of OFF in this game? I have not tested this myself in MW so I'm just curious what your experience is 😀
SA cuts through AA bubble. Just felt better aiming-wise.

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

What if I want a little more aim assist on ads ??
Remove SA or even change XIM polling.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
do u play now on hardpad or on soft?

Online Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
do u play now on hardpad or on soft?
Unfortunately I switch between the 2 due to change of setup locations between 2 different houses, misses and mine. I use a hard pad at the misses but a soft at home. I use the hard pad more but for this config the soft pad felt amazing with the original values, havenít tested on new whereas been using the new on hardpad.

Offline InZane

• View Profile

SA cuts through AA bubble. Just felt better aiming-wise.

Imma give it a try 😀
Check out my newest Modern Warfare config!
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=84988.0

Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline FCisco95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: C
  • PSN ID: Cisco
My Razer  only has 6400 DPI max, Will that work?