XIM Community

xim apex problem of violet light flashing when using the mouse  (Read 114 times)

Offline Lageer24

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Dramik24dramik24
I'm using xim apex with ps4 pro

during the game I have a problem with flashing purple lights. when it starts to blink, the mouse stutters for 3 seconds, then it works for 2 minutes and the same thing again. I tried to change the mouse on each is the same. please help

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Welcome to the community.

Purple flashing lights indicates a USB timing issue with a device connected to XIM APEX.

Are you using a CronusMAX, Titan One or Titan Two with your XIM APEX?

Do you have the XIM APEX Response Rate set higher than the mouse polling rate?

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Lageer24

• View Profile
Hello, I only use a standard keyboard. I have a logitech g502 mouse I set up everything like tutorials. in my ps4 pro I do not have the function of enabling the pad to go via usb cable . I tried different mice. it's the same on eve, I tried to connect the headphones to the controller while using with xim apex also does not work. is it possible that I have a damaged controler ? . I also bought another mouse and keyboard adapter pro-kam on this adapter I also have a similar problem, the mouse hangs and after a while works and so from time to time .sometimes keyboard mouse and pad freezes
 and I have to disconnect the pad and connect it

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
The first thing to try is to another USB cable from the controller to XIM APEX. Ensure the cable supports both data and power.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Lageer24

• View Profile

I will get a new controller tomorrow with a new cable. I'll see what is the fault or the cable or controller

Offline Lageer24

• View Profile
unfortunately the controler was broken on the new everything works like a dream.  Thank you for your help

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Thanks for the update, glad to hear you're up and running. Enjoy your XIM!