XIM Community

The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread  (Read 101081 times)

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
Re: The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread
« Reply #165 on: 06:03 PM - 05/01/19 »

Looks purple Fox!

It was complete happenstance that all chroma was purple at the moment I snapped the photo! All devices are set to cycle spectrum colors  ;D (minus the macro keys, Space, F9-F12, and qweasd keys).
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Division 2

Offline GreenDog

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 03:28 PM - 05/02/19 »
Just a queston out of curiosity, the guys who have a pc and console, do you have to unplug everytime your K+M from one to plug into the other one?

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
« Reply #167 on: 11:06 AM - 05/03/19 »
Just a queston out of curiosity, the guys who have a pc and console, do you have to unplug everytime your K+M from one to plug into the other one?

Not if you use XIM Link
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Division 2

Offline Malmberg

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SaltyEsparagus
« Reply #168 on: 05:15 AM - 05/19/19 »
My lil setup. Live in a small 2bdr apartment so gotta keep it tight and simple. I use the keyboard while playing but controller for menus

Retired PC player, had to make room for baby, went for PS4 and XIM Apex - Add to PSN if you want to play! - SaltyEsparagus

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 11:48 AM - 05/23/19 »

Donít you run out of room to move the mouse on that small pad? If i used a pad that small it would be impossible to do a 180 or 360 so i use this https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31gYjvCVMLL._SX466_.jpg

Offline Malmberg

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SaltyEsparagus
« Reply #170 on: 11:30 PM - 05/23/19 »

Donít you run out of room to move the mouse on that small pad? If i used a pad that small it would be impossible to do a 180 or 360 so i use this https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31gYjvCVMLL._SX466_.jpg

Never had any problems, I guess I play on high sens and also when I move my mouse I move it in a quarter circle, if that makes sense. I dont move left to right, I move it more in a downward circle motion (So kind of spining the mouse downward giving me a "straight" line in game but the left and right side of the mouse is turning towards me). Kinda hard to explain. I hold my mouse with 2 fingers only (thumb and ringfinger) and click with the two inbetween. Pinky finger I have on the mousemat to adjust resistance/sensitivity in movements.
Retired PC player, had to make room for baby, went for PS4 and XIM Apex - Add to PSN if you want to play! - SaltyEsparagus

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 09:30 AM - 05/24/19 »
Dang that seems kinda complicated, whatever works for you man

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #172 on: 01:03 PM - 06/07/19 »
My 2019 Setup

XIM: 3/Edge/4/Apex | Titan: One/Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: Console: G502 - PC: Glorious Model O (White Matte) | KB: by the day and mood (60% to 65%) | Mouse Pad: by the day and mood (X-Large) | Console Audio/Mic: beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #173 on: 02:07 PM - 06/07/19 »
My 2019 Setup

Thanks for being with us for so long! :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #174 on: 03:20 PM - 06/07/19 »

I have the exact same setup! All of them still work too  ;D

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
« Reply #175 on: 10:32 PM - 06/07/19 »
My 2019 Setup

Thanks for being with us for so long! :)

Happy customer  ;D
XIM: 3/Edge/4/Apex | Titan: One/Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: Console: G502 - PC: Glorious Model O (White Matte) | KB: by the day and mood (60% to 65%) | Mouse Pad: by the day and mood (X-Large) | Console Audio/Mic: beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 09:00 PM - 07/07/19 »
I've completely reworked my setup, moving it from the living room to my study. All I need now is a good chair and my setup will be complete!
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 12:32 PM - 07/16/19 »
this is my first real post on here. just got my xim a few days ago. i got everything setup, updated to the latest firmware with app as well. loving it. super cheap janky folding table will do until i find something that i like. it gets the job done. i used a little balsa wood shim between the apex and filing cabinet to support the apex. it felt wobbly and unsettling. shoutout to everyone who helped me with the firmware update, ballistic curve and all the other settings. thank you.

**if anyone who is familiar with pubg and auxiliary setup let me know. iím doing something wrong and could use some guidance**
« Last Edit: 12:39 PM - 07/16/19 by hey zim »

Offline Cbratt44

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kiingsplashy
« Reply #178 on: 10:42 PM - 07/17/19 »
Can someone help me nothing powers up when the hub is plugged into the apex converter but when the hub is plugged directly into the ps4 itís instantly powers up please help

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
« Reply #179 on: 11:12 PM - 07/20/19 »
Can someone help me nothing powers up when the hub is plugged into the apex converter but when the hub is plugged directly into the ps4 itís instantly powers up please help

Wrong section for help.