XIM Community

The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread  (Read 118526 times)

Offline Mantesh

• iCan Always,
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iMantesh
Re: The Official XIM "Post Your Setup Pics" Thread
« Reply #180 on: 02:42 AM - 08/26/19 »
Hello guys,

Im happy tone a part of this incredibly community (xim) but I'm still suffering of settings on PUBG PS4. I need somene who can help me to adjust my whole settings in xim and inside the game please.

it is my first time to use mouse and keyboard and I'm still can't control my aim and the speed (I'm lost).

Offline noddyuk

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 02:02 AM - 09/18/19 »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #182 on: 05:58 AM - 02/10/20 »
New streaming setup is almost...umm...setup. Excuse the over-gunned LED lighting, I had to crank it up to avoid bleaching the screens in the photo.

I decided the new 27L (7G) fish tank wasn't the smartest idea sitting in the middle of $10K+ of gaming equipment, so I took a quick snap before ripping that sucker outta there and moving it to a safer location  :o

A few retro consoles to drop into the spare shelves and the dishes are done. I'd love to slot a backlight into the Pip-Boy display, but that's beyond my meagre electronics skillz.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Verone-
« Reply #183 on: 02:43 AM - 02/11/20 »
New streaming setup is almost...umm...setup. Excuse the over-gunned LED lighting, I had to crank it up to avoid bleaching the screens in the photo.

I decided the new 27L (7G) fish tank wasn't the smartest idea sitting in the middle of $10K+ of gaming equipment, so I took a quick snap before ripping that sucker outta there and moving it to a safer location  :o

A few retro consoles to drop into the spare shelves and the dishes are done. I'd love to slot a backlight into the Pip-Boy display, but that's beyond my meagre electronics skillz.
oké this looks sick.