XIM Community

Tourette’s Apex Legends v2 Configuration - Same Concept Just Better!  (Read 4514 times)

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
Amazing config, what’s your favorite gun combo you use with this setup?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Amazing config, what’s your favorite gun combo you use with this setup?
LSTAR seems to do bits been using that and r-99

Offline outernano

• View Profile
I guess these settings are for Xbox? Im on PS4 and the sensitivity is very high.

Anyone else that experience the same on PS4? Did you have to tweak the sensitivity? And to what?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I guess these settings are for Xbox? Im on PS4 and the sensitivity is very high.

Anyone else that experience the same on PS4? Did you have to tweak the sensitivity? And to what?

Simply adjust the sensitivity to your liking, my recommendation is to keep it the same ratio hip:ads sens to maintain the same feel if possible but I wouldn’t stress too much yet about that. My settings are a medium-high but I always have liked playing on high-ish. Mainly because of my aggressive play style on all games.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Do u also play call of Duty modern warfare? Maybe can u credit for that game also a config?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Do u also play call of Duty modern warfare? Maybe can u credit for that game also a config?

Got that in the works, I did have an amazing setup before my XIM white lighted and refused to power any the cables as well as refused xim manager connections so had to factory reset. I’ve got a configuration now but at the moment it needs a bit of work before I release.

On another note, I have been trying out different SA values and I just thought I’d share a clip of how that is. It still needs vigorous testing but at the moment I have both, switching between both depending on how I’m doing, aim-wise.

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile

Got that in the works, I did have an amazing setup before my XIM white lighted and refused to power any the cables as well as refused xim manager connections so had to factory reset. I’ve got a configuration now but at the moment it needs a bit of work before I release.

On another note, I have been trying out different SA values and I just thought I’d share a clip of how that is. It still needs vigorous testing but at the moment I have both, switching between both depending on how I’m doing, aim-wise.

That aim is on point 👌, already lookin forward to the next config update ;)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

That aim is on point 👌, already lookin forward to the next config update ;)
Just going to be doing side-by-side comparisons and switching to see which is better at the moment.

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
Can you screen in game advanced control setting? Thanks

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Can you screen in game advanced control setting? Thanks

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
v2.1 Heavier AA but still controllable.
This is just for the users who want it a bit heavier, I personally switch between the two so I guess it’s good to have as a back up unless you perform way better with it  ;D just user preference, do with it as you please.

Hip
SA 0.8

ADS
SA 2.5 (credits to d1sable, thought about highering it and concluded to this value being the most effective for what I tried).

Can also confirm changing both SA to 0.5 and after doing the little bit to the right using cursor on deadzone lowering it by 1 tick feels smooth as hell.
Clips coming soon!
« Last Edit: 07:51 AM - 02/12/20 by Touretteasaurus »

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
This is just for the users who want it a bit heavier, I personally switch between the two so I guess it’s good to have as a back up unless you perform way better with it  ;D just user preference, do with it as you please.

Hip
SA 0.8

ADS
SA 2.5 (credits to d1sable, thought about highering it and concluded to this value being the most effective for what I tried).

Can also confirm changing both SA to 0.5 and after doing the little bit to the right using cursor on deadzone lowering it by 1 tick feels smooth as hell.
Clips coming soon!

So deadzone stayed the same right?
Like in that screenshot above

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Hip
SA 0.8

ADS

Clips coming soon!

So deadzone stayed the same right?
Like in that screenshot above
Deadzone has stayed the same the values I’ve provided are just optional changes to tailor to different preferences. If you used the cursor to set the deadzone a tiny amount to the right after 1 tick to the left you can lower it again by 1 tick afterwards it’s up to you and easy to change back as it keeps that extra amount you put in with the cursor.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
I dont know about you, but I absolutely despise Deadzone. I try to keep it as low as humanely possible because it really screws up microaim.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I dont know about you, but I absolutely despise Deadzone. I try to keep it as low as humanely possible because it really screws up microaim.
The curves a high response curve, you’ll be gucc