XIM Community

a good gaming monitor ??  (Read 1186 times)

Offline hazdoga9

• View Profile
a good gaming monitor ??
« on: 01:25 AM - 02/03/11 »
 hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could recomend a good gaming monitor. i need it to be able to have an xbox and pc plugged into it at the same time and just a simple button to switch between. and even a laptop aswell if possible.
thanks guys :)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: a good gaming monitor ??
« Reply #1 on: 01:34 AM - 02/03/11 »
There are monitor threads popping out over and over. Search mate search, wont hurt trust me.

I think i need a brake from the forum.

Offline hazdoga9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:19 AM - 02/03/11 »
There are monitor threads popping out over and over. Search mate search, wont hurt trust me.

well mate i clearly state in the title that this post is about monitors, i need Multiple  inputs and i dont know what kind of inputs for xbox or pc or connecting a laptop.
so bro you can read! this post is about monitors, if u dont like it dont click it

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
« Reply #3 on: 07:49 AM - 02/03/11 »

You and me both.  And I don't spend an inordinate amount of time here.
The most pointless threads have been popping up the last few weeks in the XIM3 forum.
It's like little children blurting out whatever comes to mind.  And people too thoughtless and lazy to use 'Search'.
Imagine with the XIM3 help forum is going to look like, with all these handicapped noobs. 
And imagine what the XIM2 help forum would have looked like, considering the learning curve with that, had XIM2 been a commercial success.

Forum mods must have incredible patience, I tell ya.

Took 10 seconds to find, not even using Search:
http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=8492.0

« Last Edit: 07:54 AM - 02/03/11 by Quad Damage »

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:53 AM - 02/03/11 »

well mate i clearly state in the title that this post is about monitors, i need Multiple  inputs and i dont know what kind of inputs for xbox or pc or connecting a laptop.
so bro you can read! this post is about monitors, if u dont like it dont click it

Yeah and just to make sure you understand. This topic has been covered many, many, times in the same manner you are describing. This post is SPARTA!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:27 PM - 02/03/11 »
If you plan to use a monitor you're either going to use hdmi or vga out of your xbox. If you use vga out of your xbox you need the xbox vga adapter by microsoft. Your computer is going to use vga, dvi, or hdmi depending on what your graphics card has.

hazdoga9, here is a current monitor thread.

http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=8492.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos