XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings  (Read 30651 times)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Re: d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings
« Reply #30 on: 01:00 PM - 02/11/20 »
Where can I find where to set the advanced settings to?

Offline moobot

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01:38 PM - 02/11/20 »
Where can I find where to set the advanced settings to?

Hold menu, settings, controller, then go all the way down to the bottom of the page. Very last thing. Click on it, and hit enable then set them up.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #32 on: 01:53 PM - 02/11/20 »
How come I haven't got a target compensation option in the advanced settings?

It was recorded before the patch. Patch removed that option.

Itís there just need to look harder... along with option to remove melee AA

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08:58 PM - 02/11/20 »
Iím on PS4 pro, but I canít find target compensation. Anyone else having this issue?

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09:32 PM - 02/11/20 »
Update: PS4 pro target compensation canít be seen, itís all the way at the bottom.

Plugged in my PS4 slim and I can see target compensation and actually turn it on.

Itís defaulted off.

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11:25 PM - 02/11/20 »
If your having trouble with this on Xbox then I highly recommend using these settings with 4k dpi on the TF2 ST instead of apex and running 500hz on both Xim and mouse. Youíll thank me later. Great work D1sable. Iím shredding.

I use the same settings as the post, but only 1 deadzone click instead of 2. 4000dpi, 500hz around the board. Had a 5100 damage game last night.

Yeah Iíve done that as well and works extremely well too. The tf2 with the settings is a bit better imo.

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07:42 AM - 02/13/20 »
Also another close range strafe slayer is with these settings on tf2 with 500 Xim and 1000 mouse. Having fun with these atm

Offline ThedirtyRabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02:05 PM - 02/13/20 »
Trying these settings on Xbox and the HIP settings are causing me to slow down while strafing and running. I have SAB at the 25% and have tried lowering it but it's still causing issues while sprint-strafing.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #38 on: 02:24 PM - 02/13/20 »
Trying these settings on Xbox and the HIP settings are causing me to slow down while strafing and running. I have SAB at the 25% and have tried lowering it but it's still causing issues while sprint-strafing.

Just lower SAB on hip until that doesn't happen.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 08:03 PM - 02/13/20 »
None of the configs feel good at all. If you go into the firing range and try to track the moving targets, it seems like whatever config or advanced settings you use, there is mouse stutter or jerking. Even having tried different top-end mice, DPIs, and polling rates, nothing seems to make this game feel smooth. Makes me thing the ST itself is bad.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08:08 AM - 02/14/20 »
I'm close to giving up with this game. The config feels great but I'm struggling to get kills my K/D has dropped to 0.97 in season 4 (embarrassing I Know) I started to get really frustrated last night. When that starts happening I know it's time to quit. Thanks for your help D1sable. keep up the good work

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
« Reply #41 on: 10:41 AM - 02/14/20 »
Update: PS4 pro target compensation canít be seen, itís all the way at the bottom.

Plugged in my PS4 slim and I can see target compensation and actually turn it on.

Itís defaulted off.

A recent patch broke the advanced control screen for 4k. XB1X does the same thing - you can't scroll all the way to the bottom to see the settings. You can force your resolution to 1080p to change it.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #42 on: 04:49 PM - 02/14/20 »
I've done some tests and some math and can confidently say that advanced control setting has higher turn speed than normal settings. Even when you look at the math, the default values for 3 sensitivity is 15 ticks. 1 sens. = 5 ticks. Total ticks = 50. Therefore you have 10 as maximum here rather than 7/8. Also, given all else constant, if you do a 360 with 7 sens. Compared to max yaw speed. It requires more mouse pad space to do the same 360 with 7 sens vs max yaw. This game should be retrained with advanced settings  but either way that's what has worked best for me .

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #43 on: 04:52 PM - 02/14/20 »
Also have you tried these settings with RMLs Apex Curve.

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08:23 PM - 02/14/20 »

Itís defaulted off.

A recent patch broke the advanced control screen for 4k. XB1X does the same thing - you can't scroll all the way to the bottom to see the settings. You can force your resolution to 1080p to change it.

I figured out another fix to turn target compensation on. You can scroll to it using the d pad on PS4 and Xbox 1 and just select it on with one right click.

Admin