XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings  (Read 26478 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings
« on: 09:32 AM - 02/08/20 »
I thought it would be easier just to place these here as its become a tad confusing having 2 threads for settings, forum rules have also changed so i cannot edit the original posts on them and therefore some people may not see what i'm using.

Video shows the whole set up:

Apex Legends ST

4,000 DPI
500 hrtz polling
250 hrtz on app

credit to oldmanclutch as the in game settings are extremely close to his, enjoy.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Re: d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings
« Reply #1 on: 10:23 AM - 02/08/20 »
Yep itís a really good setup.

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
« Reply #2 on: 11:51 AM - 02/08/20 »
So far the best settings I have tried for Apex... and I have tried them all.  ;D
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:13 PM - 02/08/20 »
feel like this must work better on ps4 xbox i find 7-7 to be better than advanced

Offline rintaru

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:22 PM - 02/08/20 »
Hey d1sable and fellow Ximers!

I have a Xim 4, and am currently playing with a person I do support work with. Iím normally of, but really wanted to join him! Do you think these settings will mainly translate to the 4, as I canít afford an apex atm. I have tried other settings on the site, but they just feel wrong :(. Thanks for your time!

Also any reason you donít use max DPI? I thought that worked better on Xim?

Regards,

Rin
« Last Edit: 05:28 PM - 02/08/20 by rintaru »

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:46 PM - 02/08/20 »
Following :)

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:29 AM - 02/09/20 »
This config is awsome!   ;D

Thank you very much!  :-*

Is there a delay between hip and ADS (50ms?) or smooth trans.?

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:41 AM - 02/09/20 »
Is there a delay between hip and ADS (50ms?) or smooth trans.?

I just found it out myself. Zero delay and smooth transition on. Sorry for my inattention.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:39 PM - 02/09/20 »

I have a Xim 4, and am currently playing with a person I do support work with. Iím normally of, but really wanted to join him! Do you think these settings will mainly translate to the 4, as I canít afford an apex atm. I have tried other settings on the site, but they just feel wrong :(. Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Rin

I use these settings on Xim4, I think they feel ok, I have to bump my sens to about 27 though and ADS 21.

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:16 PM - 02/09/20 »
Copy configuration pls

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #10 on: 04:05 PM - 02/09/20 »
This config melts!  If you guys ever feel like hip has too much AA try applying various forms of the quantization curve to free it up a little... it works on hip and ads!

Well done on the settings bro!

Cheers mate!

Offline rintaru

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:00 PM - 02/09/20 »

Regards,

Rin

I use these settings on Xim4, I think they feel ok, I have to bump my sens to about 27 though and ADS 21.

Hmmm, only feel ok? Everyone else says they are great, and watching d1sable play it seems they are quite good. Maybe they donít translate well to xim 4....sensitivity I understand, that is different for everyone. So if you copy a pro settings and expect to be good, well yeh....muscle memory etc everyone is different.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:21 AM - 02/10/20 »
the reason I only say ok, is because I'm so bad I can never actually fully understand what settings are doing. It's hard to explain. I've had settings in the past that feel great, I feel like i'm shooting peoples heads but just not doing the damage. I changed to these settings feel like I'm doing the exact same things, and suddenly I was melting people. Although at the end of season 3 and season 4 I just can't string kills together.
Best thing you can do is just try them, only takes 3 minutes to set up. I'm not confident giving out opinions as my knowledge is lacking and I get melted in game a lot. I'm just not great at games anymore, getting too old :-(

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
« Reply #13 on: 07:56 AM - 02/10/20 »
the reason I only say ok, is because I'm so bad I can never actually fully understand what settings are doing. It's hard to explain. I've had settings in the past that feel great, I feel like i'm shooting peoples heads but just not doing the damage. I changed to these settings feel like I'm doing the exact same things, and suddenly I was melting people. Although at the end of season 3 and season 4 I just can't string kills together.
Best thing you can do is just try them, only takes 3 minutes to set up. I'm not confident giving out opinions as my knowledge is lacking and I get melted in game a lot. I'm just not great at games anymore, getting too old :-(

Unfortunately I believe the reason for people sponging shots is the ST because of the aim assist being clunky itís even harder to aim. Which is why my configuration uses TF2 ST due to its smooth aim assist and better micro-movements as Teturobash explains well in my comments. I have got a V2 configuration in the works with a heavier aim assist for users who struggle to aim or just prefer it in general, but one that still isnít conflicting.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #14 on: 08:57 AM - 02/10/20 »
All that will be most likely is the deadzone being slightly different on TF2 than on Apex.

So in other words, you could create the same feeling by adjusting the in game deadzone and/or adding boost to the Apex ST.

Of course not knowing the exact difference would make that tricky.

STs are not built around AA at all.

They are simply built to translate mouse movements into 1 to 1 accuracy, which they do to perfection.