XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings  (Read 27631 times)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
Re: d1sable - Apex Legends - Season 4 Settings
« Reply #105 on: 03:52 PM - 03/10/20 »
How was the birthday? Didn't wake up in either the hospital, jail or any weird bumps then I'd say it was successful!

These settings are probably the best for anyone looking for manageable AA behavior and just all around quality movement.

Have you tried any other dpi values or made any tweaks?

Have you tried the new st yourself?

I think so... I added another apex profile I didn't upgrade Firmware. In the range it felt like crosshair movement when entering and exiting felt more natural.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
« Reply #106 on: 07:34 PM - 03/10/20 »
How was the birthday? Didn't wake up in either the hospital, jail or any weird bumps then I'd say it was successful!

These settings are probably the best for anyone looking for manageable AA behavior and just all around quality movement.

Have you tried any other dpi values or made any tweaks?

Have you tried the new st yourself?

I think so... I added another apex profile I didn't upgrade Firmware. In the range it felt like crosshair movement when entering and exiting felt more natural.

So should we update to the new beta with the micro movement fix for PS4? Disable can you confirm if using your config and updating it will still be the best config? I have been using this and slapping teams. Hate to update to micro movements but seems like it was make a smoother less stutter feel.

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 01:39 AM - 03/11/20 »
I went back to old firmware. The AA is too strong with this config on new firmware for some reason. Guess Iíll see what D1sable does with it and test around what he finds.

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #108 on: 01:55 AM - 03/11/20 »
It's pretty bad. If there's two enemies next two each other good luck controlling that. Old firmware it is for now.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #109 on: 04:06 AM - 03/11/20 »
Interesting. I was going to put the new firmware on tonight but now Iím not so sure. Guess I should test it myself. That being said I want to make a zero aim assist config using same advanced controls and micro movements will be important. Decisions decisions 

Anyone else feel it changed AA?

Offline Flac_oN

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 05:41 AM - 03/11/20 »
Look at this video

https://youtu.be/o9hqJR4Heyo

Adding 50 to 150 boost will downgrade your new ST into the old one.

I'm using the new one. Default or off seems to be the way. I managed with a lower DPI and higher sens. But I need more tests to make it official. Tonight I'll post the results asap.

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
« Reply #111 on: 08:18 AM - 03/11/20 »
New ST works fine to me so far may need some tweaking to make even better. 10k dpi , Sync Off , 7/7 in-game

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #112 on: 11:12 AM - 03/11/20 »
I have some really fun settings atm using the new ST and advanced look controls.

Wont be for everyone as they aim to get very minimal AA but are really great for aggressive play.

Haven't had much time to play of late so don't want to release them until im happy i wasn't just frying by chance.

As an early heads up i don't like common sync anymore with new ST. Just too much AA

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 12:51 PM - 03/11/20 »
I have some really fun settings atm using the new ST and advanced look controls.

Wont be for everyone as they aim to get very minimal AA but are really great for aggressive play.

Haven't had much time to play of late so don't want to release them until im happy i wasn't just frying by chance.

As an early heads up i don't like common sync anymore with new ST. Just too much AA

Iím confused about this new ST. Is it only for ps4? Was it trained with Advanced settings? Many of us use Xbox and have very few configs that work well with this platform. When I use your configs, Iím skeptical of it works as intended with Xbox as you use a ps4. Thoughts?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #114 on: 01:01 PM - 03/11/20 »
I can't comment on xBox as i have never played on it.

The new ST is for PS4 only.

From my understanding it was to make micro movements better and more like the xbox so now they should be the same or very close.

It was not trained with ALC.

Quite simply recommended in game settings with common sync and the new st make the AA far too strong. The better micro movements are probably to blame as now its less wobbly or stuttery so works better with AA algorithm (more controller like).

Thats fine if you are a player who like to sit back with a scout and aimbot people from far.

Its a nightmare for R99 PK wrecking in close spaces.

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
« Reply #115 on: 04:33 PM - 03/11/20 »
Nice canít wait to test your new settings . Sync Off with no ALC has been doing fine for now though.

I can't comment on xBox as i have never played on it.

The new ST is for PS4 only.

From my understanding it was to make micro movements better and more like the xbox so now they should be the same or very close.

It was not trained with ALC.

Quite simply recommended in game settings with common sync and the new st make the AA far too strong. The better micro movements are probably to blame as now its less wobbly or stuttery so works better with AA algorithm (more controller like).

Thats fine if you are a player who like to sit back with a scout and aimbot people from far.

Its a nightmare for R99 PK wrecking in close spaces.

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 07:24 PM - 03/11/20 »
Anyone update ST / beta firmware for micro movements? Wondering if I should, I havenít touched it from original release of these settings d1sable releases for season 4

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 12:53 PM - 03/12/20 »
I am following this also. Curious to see what Disable is going to change to for settings wise. His setting are always on point. I may want to update to the new firmware so I can laser people across the map again with the g7 and 301

Offline zvix

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zvix
« Reply #118 on: 06:13 AM - 03/13/20 »

I can play some tonight and was using your settings the last 3/4 months. I swapped to higher dpi since the last update and that seems to work. But let us all test it out and give feedback  ;D

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 07:40 AM - 03/13/20 »

I can play some tonight and was using your settings the last 3/4 months. I swapped to higher dpi since the last update and that seems to work. But let us all test it out and give feedback  ;D

Have a chance to try the new firmware on the XIM with the micro movements? What do you think? I am master on ranked and have been using disables config since the start of apex. Heís the man when it comes to apex configs. I am scared to change anything.