XIM Community

Azeron keypad  (Read 155 times)

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
Azeron keypad
« on: 12:50 PM - 02/04/20 »
Hi guys ihave the azeron kaypad friday can anyone tell me if it is good to go plug and play and buttons are easy to keybind to xim app or do i need to update anything also do i need to have any specific settings for the analogue stick to work or yet again is it just plug and play ready to go ? Thanks in advance guys

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Azeron keypad
« Reply #1 on: 04:00 PM - 02/04/20 »
Hi guys ihave the azeron kaypad friday can anyone tell me if it is good to go plug and play and buttons are easy to keybind to xim app or do i need to update anything also do i need to have any specific settings for the analogue stick to work or yet again is it just plug and play ready to go ? Thanks in advance guys
It's plug and play, but you may want to customise the angle of the analog stick.

I had problems with corrupt configs on Azeron, so I installed the W11Ce firmware for Azeron (download from the Azeron site) and I'm happy with the default settings.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:04 AM - 02/06/20 »
Once you switched to that firmware was there any need to mess with deadzone or was it good to go mate

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:32 AM - 02/06/20 »
Once you switched to that firmware was there any need to mess with deadzone or was it good to go mate

When they first put the new PS4 stick in the Azeron there was a problem with the deadzone, and you had to change the deadzone in the software to get up to full analog movement speed.
I've had the xim firmware in mine for a while, and everything worked perfectly with the stick without having to change the deadzone.

The only thing you might want to change is the angle of stick direction .. it all depends on how it feels to you with the direction of thumb movement.

They are constantly looking at ways to improve things and the software has updated a bit since I installed it.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:33 AM - 02/06/20 »
Witch firmware would i download is it the v0.17.0 pre alpha ? Is that one good to go no messing around with dead zones i basically just want to plug and play no messing around im not a tech guy lol

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 03:57 PM - 02/06/20 »
Here's a direct link to the "Simple firmware for XIM" -
https://site-835705.mozfiles.com/files/835705/Simple_XIM_Firmware_16jan2019_W11ces__1_.zip

I use this one too on my Compact and it's plug and play.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts