XIM Community

*Pls Help* Sony Nav  (Read 213 times)

Offline XlMbot2000

• View Profile
*Pls Help* Sony Nav
« on: 12:18 AM - 02/04/20 »
Iíve posted about this before, but I still canít seem to figure it out.

Iíve been using a Nav controller instead of a keyboard and Iím constantly having issues. Mostly I will get stuck moving in a certain direction or crouching or something similar. This may happen a few times in a day or a few times a month.

So far I have bought two different Nav controllers, used two different xbox controllers. Replaced the internal batteries in the Navs. Bought new battery packs for the Xbox controllers. Tried about ten different wires to both the Xbox controller and to the Navs. Tried charging them all overnight before use. Nothing seems to prevent it from what I can tell. Is there something I am missing? Anyone have similar issues? I donít know what to do. I canít keep doing this though.

Thx in advance

Offline Leejd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ll LEE II
Re: *Pls Help* Sony Nav
« Reply #1 on: 08:25 AM - 02/04/20 »
I never have any issues with my nav controller. I donít use it wireless though. Donít know how to set it up too do wireless but Iíve never had this issue

Offline XlMbot2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:21 AM - 02/04/20 »
I also use them wired... This will happen randomly at any time. It is especially frustrating when my team is depending on me. I have to unplug the apex turn off the Xbox controller and re set up in the middle of a game. Even then sometimes Iíll reconnect and be spinning in circles looking in the sky or something  and have to try again. Iíve tried changing every variable as I stated previously. Is it possible my XIM apex is defective maybe? I donít know what to do.

Offline Leejd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ll LEE II
« Reply #3 on: 02:31 PM - 02/04/20 »
Have you got any auxiliary set up and there not deactivating

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #4 on: 06:05 PM - 02/04/20 »
I used to have similar issues with the Sony Nav, it was caused by a faulty cable. I would try a new cable on your controller and also for the nav.
Please Delete My Account