XIM Community

Need help! (But maturity too): Eagle eye posting on Cheapassgamer.com  (Read 3347 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
Hi Guys,
I read this thread at Cheapassgamer.com this morning.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285967

I had to respond to the thread. Since I don't own any XIM yet, I had to write with a 'I'm personally going to wait for the XIM3', rather write about my experiences with a XIM. (Yes, I am 'DaBoltz' over there).

Would some of you care to join in to take a stand for the XIM?

PLEASE BE MATURE about it if you post. It really is a 'neutral forum' where there should not be any fanboyism but, Hey, it's the internet and a gaming forum so of course it shows up...But we're better than that, right???!!!!

Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
    • View Profile
Another thought, as CAG-user 'Antipodes' mentions (post #4 in the thread)

"This is a deal forum, not free advertising space. "

So keep that in mind when posting
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
Posted.

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile
I can't believe you posted that it should be out this weekend.

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
    • View Profile

Yeah, careless of me. I edited my post.

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile

Yeah, careless of me. I edited my post.

Good man.

Offline oewbatman

• Join my Ignore List!
    • View Profile
    • ^OEW^ PC Gaming Clan
  • Gamertag: H W Batman
No offense, but I'd suggest starting a new thread there to talk about XIM.  Sending people over there to "hijack" the current thread is bit shady imho, tho you did handle it "maturely."   8)
Asked a guy to stop cussing, was told by another I'm judgmental and condescending - Must be an alternate universe thing

Join us for friendly PC BFBC2/COD-BO/CODWaW gaming - Public TeamSpeak server
^OEW^ Gaming Clan
http://oewteam.com

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
    • View Profile
No offense, but I'd suggest starting a new thread there to talk about XIM.  Sending people over there to "hijack" the current thread is bit shady imho, tho you did handle it "maturely."   8)

I understand (re: shadyness). I was going to post once the XIM3 released as i mentioned in one of xzec's threads (or at least use the CAG blog system)

...But I saw the EE thread this morning and how a number of people were promoting it, I got defensive, I guess -- about the XIM3 and CAG users who might waste their paychecks on an EE.

Posts on that thread have seemed to have died down. Best to let 'sleeping dogs lie'. Once it gets off the front page, most will ignore it.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for looking out everyone and helping spread the word -- the most important thing you can do for the project. :)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline TwistedDNA

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tw1sted DNA
Thanks for looking out everyone and helping spread the word -- the most important thing you can do for the project. :)

No problem... We owe you for the rest of our gaming lives.  :)
This is the least we can do.

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
lol the penguinunited guy has said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkivsuptt 
Anyone with the EE know if you can use the Move navigation controller or G13 with this to retain analog movement?

No it cannot, but that is actually we are working on. The problem is that the Move nav controller is a wireless device and it may get some of the information from the actual Move controller, so it may not be possible. We are working on it as a possibility.

erm it is possible :D

Offline egonpax

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EG0N PAX (that's a zero)

Definitely will spread the word to my friends when it's available to order! :) (after I get my order in)

And it's the least we can do because we appreciate all the hard work you've put into it!

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile

Well...........that.......and buy it......when the #@&$*(#$&#*( store opens! HAH.

Offline Uofkcat

• View Profile
I have a friend who owns a couple of big game stores in town that compete with gamestops, and he is very interested in Xim, and has allready discussed it with a few of his suppliers. He is a competition PC gamer and is excited to see it when I get it, so one of the first things I am going to do once I get it set up is take it up to his store and play on the 55inch screen he has, to show it off. =) that should be fun

Offline egonpax

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EG0N PAX (that's a zero)
Hmm. I also have a friend with his own video game store, it's catered more towards retro games, but there maybe a market for this in his shop. I'll run it by him sometime.