Any ETA on where this is in the queue?

I think it was October last time you told me you would take a look.. lol

The pubg community in the xim discord has been patiently waiting

Your the only one who can help us.

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
Re: PUBG Retrain
« Reply #16 on: 11:26 PM - 01/31/20 »
wow. itís great. just trying this now on xbox using the ps4 st. this canít be a placebo effect, honestly feels great. please donít change a thing!

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:44 PM - 01/31/20 »
iíve noticed all my lag is gone since using the ps4 st on xbox for the past hour or so. loving it.

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #18 on: 06:00 AM - 02/01/20 »
Yeah i saw that too..i am using now ps4 st and its awesome now..the only think that i waned is if pubg could be with simple settings op!and not  just 1.40 x/y for no recoil and staff like that..if you make like 1.00 or just 1.15 to be with no recoil and better movement will be awesome...lets see the new update that mist will do for us..btw check if you fix farm fast..and no click and no take the ammos for example..when i try to farm very fast sometimes with inventory open doesnt take the ammo fast..check it.
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:53 AM - 02/01/20 »
Are you using PS4 ST on Xbox with no other thing like boost or curve? Thanks

wow. itís great. just trying this now on xbox using the ps4 st. this canít be a placebo effect, honestly feels great. please donít change a thing!
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:44 PM - 02/03/20 »
i use the same setup i had before (my curves work even better now, i swear itís not placebo effect). i copied my config. made a new one using the ps4 st. pasted my config and itís great. no ps4 controller needed.

Offline PreheatedMoth

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:29 AM - 02/04/20 »
New st coming?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03:50 PM - 02/06/20 »
I've taken a look at this using a tool that draws circles.The circles that I've drawn are taken at a low stick magnitude and a high stick magnitude. These are within the range of the circle that you've drawn in your video. The circles that I've drawn using an automated tool are symmetrical and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with support at the moment. I don't have Vegas installed or other good editing tools to help with this so excuse the crude method. I forgot to measure the circle in the video so I've attached a picture with measurements that show the circle's X and Y are approximately the same size.

« Last Edit: 03:57 PM - 02/06/20 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:37 PM - 02/06/20 »
Thinking about it more, maybe the game's FoV makes it hard to perceive tracking between the screen and your hand. Are you using the default FoV?

Offline PreheatedMoth

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09:50 PM - 02/06/20 »
Fov is always the same when ads with an AR.. (70 fov) regardless of your in game fov setting that just effects hip..

Video looks really clean I appreciate you taking the time to make it..

Apparently I'm just so bad I cant even draw a circle on 1.0 ads sensitivity  :-\

Pubg xbox st just always feels bad for me..  playstation st.. or apex legends st feel a little better..

But after watching your video the issue is clearly not the xim st.. its gotta be my setup.. or I just gotta face the fact that I'm absolutely trash lol

Thanks again mist..

Offline PreheatedMoth

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:33 PM - 02/06/20 »
I noticed you in game settings is set to type A.

Would this effect the ads translator at all?

And what dpi polling ect are these tests done on.. just curious if you reccomend high or low dpi..

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10:35 AM - 02/07/20 »
Sure, no problem. It should just be a toggle but I'll check for that today.

The sensitivity used was 1.0 but there is no DPI used. It doesn't use the mouse, it's an automated tool that uses sensitivity and time in milliseconds needed to complete the circle. The less time used, the smaller and faster the circle is drawn.

edit: Type B produces the same symmetrical circle. I'm not sure how that changed but thanks for pointing it out. This sort of thing has happened before so it's a good suggestion. I think it was Medal of Honor 2010 that had different look mechanics between single and multiplayer. Then if the button layout wasn't default in multiplayer it used a third look mechanic.

edit2: The PS4 ST has the same shape and curve as the X1 ST but uses larger deadzone value. Using a ST built for a larger deadzone than the game uses can cause an accelerated feel to initial movement. If this feels better to anyone they may like using boost with the X1 ST or a curve that does the same thing. Or continue using the other ST. In the end you should use what feels best to you personally.
« Last Edit: 05:31 PM - 02/07/20 by mist4fun »

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04:21 PM - 02/09/20 »
Idk...in the beginning, PS4 st, was perfect, but now, it seems, worse than xbox...did you guys changed anything? Or was it just a placebo effect? Lol
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #28 on: 01:17 AM - 02/10/20 »
Are any of you playing with aim acceleration on? It's been a long time since I played this game on XBOX. But if I remember correctly, aim acceleration only effects horizontal movements. This could be why the ratio feels off.

Unless there was a recent change, remember that if you turn off aim acceleration it only turns off on ADS. Hip always has aim acceleration turned on to the default amount.

I'll reinstall the game and look more into. I pretty curious to what you feel different with the PS4 config.

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07:40 AM - 02/10/20 »
You physically cannot make a 30 fps game feel 'right' or 'good' on mouse.  Let alone a mouse that sexually identifies as a controller.  If you want a higher kd, i suggest cutting g-fuel with gunpowder and bull shark testosterone and snorting it.