XIM Community

Apex legends season 4 ADS mechanic change  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
Re: Apex legends season 4 ADS mechanic change
« Reply #15 on: 11:04 AM - 02/07/20 »
Obiwan what settings?

Offline Dinful

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dinful
« Reply #16 on: 12:44 PM - 02/07/20 »
They only changed ironsight mechanics. They now stay centered when strafing and that's very noticeable with guns like the wingman.

That said the ST could definitely be better on new settings.  I'm guessing that only around 10% of the people playing Apex Legends use the recommended settings anymore.  Small deadzone is way too unresponsive for high lvl gameplay.  Even the top controller players almost all have gone away from Small deadzone just because it isn't responsive enough. 

I hope mist wants to take another look at this and update the ST with an ingame deadzone as small as possible.

What do u suppose xim users are using for deadzone response or controlling  , I agree the ST needs to be improved or reworked iv used so many sensitivities I just cant find a good feeling everything feel like placebo for a few game games then its crap again

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:44 PM - 02/07/20 »
For me the ADS feels completely fine. But then Iím not using the official Apex Legends ST, Iím using the Titanfall 2 ST. Way better for tracking with aim assist thatís not intrusive. Iíd recommend giving my season 4 configuration a go.

Settings? I use a XIM4 tho but could still try out your settings and TF 2 ST.

Offline Lowkeeloki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Iíll tell you when you DM
« Reply #18 on: 10:01 PM - 02/09/20 »
Hey, Iím new to Using Xim apex on Apex legends But was just wondering Iíve tried multiple stuff my game feels weird, bulky not really fluid enough, I played Apex legends on a controller was actually really @#$% good but like I started using Xim apex like 7 months ago mainly on Overwatch and I just canít touch a controller again it feels to boring for me if it makes sense, I was just wondering if any of you guys could explain to me what ST means? Because I keep seeing TF2 ST this ST that and Iím a little confused any help would be greatly appreciated. (Yeah at the minute I suck at MKB on Apex legends by the way, only hitting 4 kills a game and most of the time Iím scared to go into a gunfight.

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
« Reply #19 on: 11:17 PM - 02/09/20 »
Hey, Iím new to Using Xim apex on Apex legends But was just wondering Iíve tried multiple stuff my game feels weird, bulky not really fluid enough, I played Apex legends on a controller was actually really @#$% good but like I started using Xim apex like 7 months ago mainly on Overwatch and I just canít touch a controller again it feels to boring for me if it makes sense, I was just wondering if any of you guys could explain to me what ST means? Because I keep seeing TF2 ST this ST that and Iím a little confused any help would be greatly appreciated. (Yeah at the minute I suck at MKB on Apex legends by the way, only hitting 4 kills a game and most of the time Iím scared to go into a gunfight.

Have a look at D1sable settings or Tetsurobash settings. D1sable likes them simple and vanilla as possible and Tetsu likes to experiment. Both are fuxking wizards but I ever only use their stuff. Works great for me. Both are also super helpful if youíll get stuck

Offline JPhizzo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KingPhizzo
« Reply #20 on: 07:14 PM - 02/10/20 »

Have a look at D1sable settings or Tetsurobash settings. D1sable likes them simple and vanilla as possible and Tetsu likes to experiment. Both are fuxking wizards but I ever only use their stuff. Works great for me. Both are also super helpful if youíll get stuck

I use d1sable settings and just changed my dpi  from 12k to 9k.. now it feels close to perfect for me.. that was where i think it was affecting me the most .. i tried 8k but i couldnt turn well until i went to 9k..

Admin