XIM Community

Xim Apex is out of stock?  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dweyandt
Xim Apex is out of stock?
« on: 12:49 AM - 01/20/20 »
Hey guys and gals Iíve had the xim for about 2 years now and was going to finally upgrade to the xim apex, but both times I had the money on hand the apex was out of stock? Is there a day they get them in stock or is it like every month? Howís it work? Thanks in advance!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim Apex is out of stock?
« Reply #1 on: 10:58 AM - 01/20/20 »
Thanks for wanting to upgrade to a XIM APEX. We are currently working this out and will have an update about availability in the coming weeks.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:04 AM - 03/01/20 »
Still waiting for the availability of the xim apex :( I keep checking but you are always out of stock? Any news on when you will get more inventory?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:17 AM - 03/01/20 »
Two of our suppliers have been shut down for awhile due to virus concerns. A lot of businesses have been affected (like ours) unfortunately. It sounds like things are starting to get going again though. Please use our waiting list so that we can inform you as soon as we have stock available. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Offline billybob936

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: billybob936
« Reply #4 on: 10:31 PM - 03/22/20 »
So these are still being manufactured it's just delayed because of the virus?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 10:34 PM - 03/22/20 »
Yes. Components of XIM APEX are currently delayed due to manufacturing shutdowns in China.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #6 on: 04:18 PM - 03/23/20 »
As antithesis says, there are slowdowns due to sourcing components for both the XIM APEX adapter and hub. It's still looking like we will be able to start shipping by mid-April. I'll let everyone know if that changes.

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:19 AM - 03/26/20 »
Thank you for the support, Iíll be sure to check in around April :)

Offline marvelouslie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xmarvlouslie
« Reply #8 on: 12:23 PM - 03/29/20 »
I just got an email from Flashback saying that it was currently in stock, but when I go to check the website, it says it's still sold out? Did they sell out that quickly? Or have they not just had a chance to fully update everything?

Offline leviathan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:59 PM - 03/29/20 »
I just got an email from Flashback saying that it was currently in stock, but when I go to check the website, it says it's still sold out? Did they sell out that quickly? Or have they not just had a chance to fully update everything?

Sorry about that.  We use an application for our web store that sends an e-mail once we have stock.  A single refund that was inadvertently 'restocked' in our system, triggered the mass e-mail. :( 

We're going to get everyone back on the list and e-mail folks once we have stock in hand. So we don't have them 'yet', but we do hope to have them in the timeline that has been talked about here.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #10 on: 02:54 PM - 03/29/20 »

Sorry about that.  We use an application for our web store that sends an e-mail once we have stock.  A single refund that was inadvertently 'restocked' in our system, triggered the mass e-mail. :( 

We're going to get everyone back on the list and e-mail folks once we have stock in hand. So we don't have them 'yet', but we do hope to have them in the timeline that has been talked about here.

Honest mistake -- thanks for letting the community know what happened.

Offline marvelouslie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xmarvlouslie
« Reply #11 on: 03:51 PM - 03/29/20 »

Well thanks for getting my hopes up, @#$%. LOL.

Offline IVYCA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GG CA1180
« Reply #12 on: 03:51 PM - 04/02/20 »
Do you know exactly when the xim apex will be in stock. I am trying to play on my xbox with keyboard and mouse but it has been out of stock for a while now.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #13 on: 10:27 AM - 04/03/20 »
Welcome to the community. When we think things are on track we learn about another delay. I'll be able to update the community next week. Sorry for the delay.

Offline Kingkodiak

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:31 AM - 04/06/20 »
Can you provide details on how we get on the waiting list? I did opt for an email notification on Flashback to notify me when they are in stock. I didnt know if XIM has an interal waiting list that you can get on or notifications as well.

Admin