XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim wonít work  (Read 159 times)

Offline Scambozz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mystscazbott
[ACTIVE] Xim wonít work
« on: 06:39 AM - 01/22/20 »
Just to get started, I have an Xbox one s that Iím tried using the xim for. My controller is a Xbox elite series two and I have a Logitech g910 keyboard and a Logitech g703 mouse. Both are wired. My problem that I had was that my controller would not hook up to the xim rendering it pretty much useless. I wanted to use this xim for R6S and my app worked perfectly and connected to my xim that was plugged into my Xbox. When I went into my config for R6S, though, it would not let me do any new keybinds like it wasnít registering my mnk. Also, in the app, it didnít show up in the top that my controller was even connected to the xim. Which I know it was. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could fix this or do I need to return the xim altogether
« Last Edit: 10:07 AM - 01/22/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim wonít work
« Reply #1 on: 10:07 AM - 01/22/20 »
Welcome to the community. The good news is that this issue is usually setup related and can be solved remotely. If your controller isn't recognized it's normal to be unable to make button assignments. Try using your controller in another port on the hub. If this doesn't help then hard resetting the console and testing other data cables (some are charge only) with the controller is the next step.

Let's try a console hard reset, this fixes a console wired controller recognition bug. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 15 seconds. Once off unplug the power cable to the console for 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and power on the console. Attach all peripherals to XIM then connect XIM to the console.

Note that removing the power cable while off has been reported as necessary by some users.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin