XIM Community

Any ballistic curve for xim4  (Read 225 times)

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
Any ballistic curve for xim4
« on: 01:06 PM - 01/16/20 »
Just looking for some updated curves. I donít know how to make one from scratch or copy one from xim Apex. Hope some one helps

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Re: Any ballistic curve for xim4
« Reply #1 on: 03:09 PM - 01/16/20 »
What do you want the curve to do?

Which game

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #2 on: 03:48 PM - 01/16/20 »
Screenshot-20200116-131937" border="0

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:08 PM - 01/16/20 »

Which game

I play COD/Siege/Apex. I donít know a lot of ballistic curve to be honest. My friend gave me his xim4 7 months ago and Iíve copy a few ballistic I found on here but none I found were helping me. Idk if ballistic can but Iím mostly a wrist player Iíve found (first time playing mouse) so I play with high sens which I donít mind but I have a hard time pulling down the mouse so I play with my x/y 1.40 on all games so can ballistic help with vertical movement then horizontal? I know the higher the x/y my aim moves like up and down when I move across the screen. Not that noticeable but yeah. So can ballistic help with wrist players or just better off sticking to x/y?

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:09 PM - 01/16/20 »
Screenshot-20200116-131937" border="0
Is this on apex ? If so, how do I copy it because Iím on xim4 and Iíve tried copying other xim apex ballistic curves but I donít know how to work it.

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:17 PM - 01/16/20 »

ADS Precision Curve by sweet_evil for Battlfield 5
These were made for the apex but redrew then best I could for the xim4
They are pretty decent and has a good feel to it , it's for sniping but I'm sure you can use it on basically any fun

Hip curve

Screenshot-20200116-165638" border="0

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkSGyQuOUNOWmZzf4yaqLjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS Curve

Screenshot-20200116-170722" border="0

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkYKj1Vc3l/hYuRl52jqa+1u8LI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72596.0

I'll post more later
Here some others you can try

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52303.0

If you play the new cod mw pretty much everyone around here recommends using no curve , use the default cod mw smart translator , I agree it feels best when left untouched the game has built in curves all ready

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:15 PM - 01/16/20 »

Which game

I play COD/Siege/Apex. I donít know a lot of ballistic curve to be honest. My friend gave me his xim4 7 months ago and Iíve copy a few ballistic I found on here but none I found were helping me. Idk if ballistic can but Iím mostly a wrist player Iíve found (first time playing mouse) so I play with high sens which I donít mind but I have a hard time pulling down the mouse so I play with my x/y 1.40 on all games so can ballistic help with vertical movement then horizontal? I know the higher the x/y my aim moves like up and down when I move across the screen. Not that noticeable but yeah. So can ballistic help with wrist players or just better off sticking to x/y?

What size mouse pad are you using? What's your accuracy like?

Have you thought about getting an XL pad and incorporating more arm ?

A ballistic curve alters the movement of the mouse. When you see a curve swooping upwards its adding acceleration and deceleration when below the linear line.

Switching ballistics curves often will destroy your muscle memory. It's good to not use one but if you have to then try to figure out what and why you need.

This one I use for overwatch [linear ramp] gives me precise micromovemnts and the curve ramps up to provide me with loosening up the turn speed so it's not so stiff.

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAcQGiYzQlJleI2myMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

This next one i use when I'm on expo ramp and I want to cut through a bigger aim assist window and it also has the same turn speed benefit with longer mouse travel motion.

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

The latter is RML anti aa curve and the former is a modified version. I believe it was made for Cod.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:46 PM - 01/16/20 »

Which game

A ballistic curve alters the movement of the mouse. When you see a curve swooping upwards its adding acceleration and deceleration when below the linear line.

Switching ballistics curves often will destroy your muscle memory. It's good to not use one but if you have to then try to figure out what and why you need.

This one I use for overwatch [linear ramp] gives me precise micromovemnts and the curve ramps up to provide me with loosening up the turn speed so it's not so stiff.

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

This next one i use when I'm on expo ramp and I want to cut through a bigger aim assist window and it also has the same turn speed benefit with longer mouse travel motion.

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

The latter is RML anti aa curve and the former is a modified version. I believe it was made for Cod.
I donít have a big mouse pad. Itís Corsair but maybe small if anything possibly medium. Got it a Best Buy. My accuracy isnít bad, but I feel like I could do better just by watching other ximmers on YouTube playing on 1.00 or even 0.60, 0.77, 0.88. Iíll try these curve and see if they help. If not, maybe Iíll try to learn some arm aiming if I can lol. If  it, 1.40 x/y might just be the only option. Thank you very  much man.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:48 PM - 01/16/20 »

ADS Precision Curve by sweet_evil for Battlfield 5
These were made for the apex but redrew then best I could for the xim4
They are pretty decent and has a good feel to it , it's for sniping but I'm sure you can use it on basically any fun

Hip curve

Screenshot-20200116-165638" border="0

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkSGyQuOUNOWmZzf4yaqLjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS Curve

Screenshot-20200116-170722" border="0

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkYKj1Vc3l/hYuRl52jqa+1u8LI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72596.0

I'll post more later
Here some others you can try

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52303.0

If you play the new cod mw pretty much everyone around here recommends using no curve , use the default cod mw smart translator , I agree it feels best when left untouched the game has built in curves all ready
Thanks man! Iíll try these out and the link you sent too. I was having issue with the MW ST so I open BO4 ST and my aim is a lot more better. Maybe Iíll try MW ST again.
Thanks again dude.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:56 PM - 01/16/20 »

Which game

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I use Gpro wireless. Any nice mousepad you recommend ? I use to play on G305 and I have a mousepad that is smaller then my cloth and my aim was better in that. G305 wasnít smooth or glide well with my cloth so I got a mousepad off amazon and didnít realize it was kinda small. But then I brought the g pro wireless because I just love the freedom of no wire so then my mouse glides better in the cloth so I play on that but idk which mousepad since many people recommend a lot lol. I have a 4ft long table that I got at wal mart. They look like the ones you see at parties in the back yard that are white so itís nothing too fancy.

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:56 PM - 01/17/20 »
I'm currently using the corsair m330 I think it is. XL Soft pad from bestbuy for $15

I use a similar table..fold up plastic type . Works great. Plenty of room and just the right height for me.

Arm aiming is easy to get used to but you need the right pad. Place your mouse at the top of the pad and rest your elbow or forearm on the desk [depending on arm length and comfort].

Aim with your wrist most of the time at medium to long range but use your arm for large turning motions and tracking closer targets.

If you get a new pad just set your sense so you do one full turn 360į from side to side

Then track and adjust sense. Plenty of YouTube videos on how to find the perfect sens.

Since changing from a hard pad to a soft and using my arm I have been far more deadly. I loved the hard pad but found I would get wrecked if i was attacked too closely but with arm aiming I have perfect accuracy in all ranges.

I dont know if you know about OW but my widow [sniper!] is sick now. I've been able to climb back out of masters and into gm for the first time in long while as I was stuck hovering at 3700-3900 Not always being able to carry when I had lazy teams or having inconsistent results with the hard pad and being attacked close by tracers moiras and sombras.

Now even at close range im able to pop em more often than not on the first shot.

It was the best change ive made and best $15 I've spent.
« Last Edit: 11:09 PM - 01/17/20 by Rrerbacam »

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:46 PM - 01/17/20 »
I'm currently using the corsair m330 I think it is. XL Soft pad from bestbuy for $15

I use a similar table..fold up plastic type . Works great. Plenty of room and just the right height for me.

Arm aiming is easy to get used to but you need the right pad. Place your mouse at the top of the pad and rest your elbow or forearm on the desk [depending on arm length and comfort].

Aim with your wrist most of the time at medium to long range but use your arm for large turning motions and tracking closer targets.

If you get a new pad just set your sense so you do one full turn 360į from side to side

Then track and adjust sense. Plenty of YouTube videos on how to find the perfect sens.

Since changing from a hard pad to a soft and using my arm I have been far more deadly. I loved the hard pad but found I would get wrecked if i was attacked too closely but with arm aiming I have perfect accuracy in all ranges.

I dont know if you know about OW but my widow [sniper!] is sick now. I've been able to climb back out of masters and into gm for the first time in long while as I was stuck hovering at 3700-3900 Not always being able to carry when I had lazy teams or having inconsistent results with the hard pad and being attacked close by tracers moiras and sombras.

Now even at close range im able to pop em more often than not on the first shot.

It was the best change ive made and best $15 I've spent.

Guess Iíll buy that and try it out man thanks. Iíve tried arm once but I didnít like it and gave up lol. Maybe Iíll try again.

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:29 PM - 01/19/20 »
You'll feel like it sucks at first because itll feel unnatural. Over time though your brain will start to make sense of it.

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:33 AM - 01/22/20 »

It honestly appears to me like you just need to learn to use the mouse.
Ballistic curves will not help you if you can't use the mouse in the first place, and if you are really good with the mouse then they will introduce a none linear feel, which kind of spits in the face of what the Xim was designed for in the first place.
The best thing to do for the ballistic curve is hit the button that shows a straight line, and leave it at that.
Just remember, each game has limits the Xim can't change.

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06:31 PM - 01/22/20 »
Ballistic curves are useful. Everyone is different.