XIM Community

[Q/A] Using XIM apex for the first time  (Read 253 times)

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• MVP
    • View Profile
[Q/A] Using XIM apex for the first time
« on: 12:44 PM - 01/12/20 »
Got my apex all set up with everything plugged in where itís supposed to be. Made my config for OW but all I did was set the Hz to 1000, set sync to common and sens at 2. Is that all I need to do? I kno thereís a bunch of advanced settings like ballistic curve, smoothing, boost, steady aim, SAB etc. but I donít care about that stuff. I just want the very basics which I think I got but just making sure
« Last Edit: 10:53 AM - 01/13/20 by mist4fun »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Using XIM apex for the first time
« Reply #1 on: 04:20 PM - 01/12/20 »
If you're used to XIM 4, try Sync on Default instead of Common.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:17 AM - 01/13/20 »
Yeah I am pretty accustomed to Xim 4. Used it since 2017 until now since I just bought an apex. Iím pretty happy with my apex overall. It feels very similar to Xim 4 and I almost canít tell the difference.

However, there is one major difference between the 2 for me. Apex has no crosshair spasms/spaz outs which my Xim 4 did have. It was really bugging me. Thatís pretty much why I purchased an apex in hope that it would solve the crosshair spasm spaz out and it did so Iím happy  :D

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #3 on: 03:09 AM - 01/13/20 »
Welcome to the (XIM Apex) forum, ƑȒƐƐĿǾ.  ;)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, 1TB Crucial MX500, Redragon K585, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Admin