XIM Community

Overwatch linear Micro-movement curve maximum accuracy hitscan  (Read 458 times)

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
For anyone struggling with ow linear because expo is wild try this curve

I am using a window of 5 and legacy on for soldier and mecree, legacy off and window of 10 for ashe widow ana with 70 aaei. (I use 15-20 smoothing for soldier)

0 boost
Sens 7.95 - [email protected] 6k dpi
Steady aim unchecked

I Use a small dot sight for maximum accuracy

Great micromovements and no floaty feeling with great turn speed. Using an XL soft pad arm+wrist aim technique.

Soft-ambot like effect on soldier over 7-10 meters

Widow is just ridiculous with linear and this curve.

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAcQGiYzQlJleI2myMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 10:38 PM - 01/12/20 by Rrerbacam »

Offline clumsyshadow

• View Profile
Hi , first of all thank you for sharing your setting. It means alot to people like me that are struggling to find a suitable settings. I have a few questions :
1) what's your mice brand and what polling rate are you using ?
2) do you use ADS ? ( What sense do you use ? )
3) do you use G502 ?
4) do you have a specific window and ease in for tracer ?

I have tested it a few hours ago ... The moment i used your curve , i felt the difference instantly ... From close range it's really good ( i tested it with tracer ) and with widow as well... But my experience was kinda inconsistent. Kinda struggling to find the right amount of xim sense and the aim assist window and ease in. ( Due to the fact that we are using different mouses ). I found 5 window for tracer kinda unreliable and shaky. 15-20 feels just ok but not the best. Also for widow i have no idea what sense should i use ... ( I'm using a G502 / 12k DPI / 1000 polling rate ) thanks for the help my friend.

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I'm using a g502 set to 500 and 125hz. I use 125hz with soldier. I dont use ADS for widow as its not required.

I use relative aim of 61.40 for ashe and 45.20 for widow and ana that's 1:1 and I turn off recoil compensation

I don't play tracer so i cant help. I use same sens for all heroes. Going to a curve like this you really need to give your muscle memory time to train. Inconsistencies can be many things such as tiredness, game immersion, distractions and such and not always config related.

On linear I can use up to a 10 window but usually 5... i find anything above 10 to be counter-intuitive.

Don't be afraid to add smoothing to tighten aim up and make sure you eliminate any mouse jitter. 

Be sure to cycle the power on your xim4 after hours of use if you leave your xbox on. I find that unplugging and reconnecting the power refreshes it and feels better especially when you notice the aim assist window feeling stiff.
« Last Edit: 09:13 PM - 01/13/20 by Rrerbacam »

Offline clumsyshadow

• View Profile
Thank you so much man , i really appreciate it. Btw I'm playing ow on PS4. Do i need to make a slight adjustment to the curve , or it's not necessary? Thanks again my friend for the reply and information.

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I don't think so but I'm not sure.

Offline JosephMcN

• View Profile
I donít know how to paste the curve, what do I include?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
I donít know how to paste the curve, what do I include?

You need to copy the whole code including the arrows and then press the paste button next to the ballistic curve in your xim config. The code above is a xim4 code though and will not work with a xim apex.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
Going to give this a go tonight... will report back how I find it feels tomorrow morning.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
So I tried these settings last night and thought they were decent. I like the sticky feeling of the aim, locks onto target well, you don't need to break into the aim assist bubble, it kinda does it for you.

I played a game using hog with these settings and I had my best hog game I've ever had, I didn't miss a hook... was absolutely annihilating with him.

In fact these settings worked decently with all the characters I tried.

I will be sticking with these settings for a couple of weeks to see how they go. I'm mainly a tank player, love playing DPS but the que times are too long for me at the moment so I only play around 10-20 DPS games a season.

Offline clumsyshadow

• View Profile
Just out of curiosity ... May i know your exact sensitivity for both hips and ads ? Ashe is kinda unplayable with Expo and to be honest I'm more comfortable to use ads. Any idea how to convert the scope sensitivity to ads sensitivity ? Thanks

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I don't use ads. It's not needed for ow snipers.

I like 1:1 hip to scope sens  1:1 ratio means the hip and scope feel the same.

So..

Relative scope while zoom are as follows for in-game setting

Ashe 61.40
Ana 45.20
Widow 45.20

For xim settings just multiply hip x the number above as a percentage

For example

If your hip in xim is 9 then for ashe you do 9 x .614 = 5.53 which would be yout new ads sens.

If you decide to use ADS then set in-game relative scope to 100

Alternatively,  if you have an existing relative scope number you are already used to ie 40.. just multiply hip by .40 all the same and itll produce your ads sens
« Last Edit: 03:05 AM - 02/04/20 by Rrerbacam »