XIM Community

InZane's MW Config w/video | Top 5 Xbox player in my country  (Read 8079 times)

Offline InZane

• View Profile

this has worked out really well for me

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback 😀
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline InZane

• View Profile
This weekend I will share my new config. This config is so good!

Here's a short clip using it.

One of my best ever 1v5 s&d clutch

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Nice one iam waiting :D

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
I use this config very nice.... Some new update? Thanks

Offline Slow-Scoper

• View Profile
Dude, I have spent the past few weeks trying out every single config and pretty much anything on my end (from MJfames 800 DPI config to 16k DPI off sync) and had some results but every time, the aim assist bubble kept popping up.

With this config though, it's the first time I am actually able to aggressively play with the MP5 an properly track up close combat, I can't believe it! Thank you so much for sharing, it means the world.

I also can't believe you then changed the config hehe. I also tried the off sync one but for me, the moment I add smoothing the aim assist becomes too strong (and without there's jitter) so I am sticking with the original settings for now but very curious about the updated settings.

I'm also embarrassed I never gave curves a proper chance, 1800 DPI on common would normally result in aim assist disaster but it feels so crispy, I am utterly confused  :D

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I use this config very nice.... Some new update? Thanks

I made a v2 config about 2 months ago wich is kind of similar to this one but using off sync and no curve. Link to this is one is in my signature below.
If your current config feels good and comfortable I reccomend you to stick with it as it's not that different than the v2 one.
You are using this config with the updated ST, right?

Dude, I have spent the past few weeks trying out every single config and pretty much anything on my end (from MJfames 800 DPI config to 16k DPI off sync) and had some results but every time, the aim assist bubble kept popping up.

With this config though, it's the first time I am actually able to aggressively play with the MP5 an properly track up close combat, I can't believe it! Thank you so much for sharing, it means the world.

I also can't believe you then changed the config hehe. I also tried the off sync one but for me, the moment I add smoothing the aim assist becomes too strong (and without there's jitter) so I am sticking with the original settings for now but very curious about the updated settings.

I'm also embarrassed I never gave curves a proper chance, 1800 DPI on common would normally result in aim assist disaster but it feels so crispy, I am utterly confused  :D

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it 😀

I also did try that MJfame setup but eventually went back to my main config (the v2 off sync one) because my muscle memory was highly trained on this one and when changing to a config like the mjfame one requires you to train your aim from almost scratch.

The reason why I made the v2 off sync config was that I wanted to remove the curve to get more 1:1 feeling and still be able to cut thru and manage the aim assist bubble.
I also have a very aggressive play style in regular mp so this and the v2 config is trained for that. Personally I like off sync better than common but if you don't, just stay with the common one.

After Warzone launched I have not been playing any regular multiplayer and I had to lower my sens a lot as Warzone requires a lot more accuracy for long range and is not that aggressive as regular mp. Still using 1.30x ads low zoom but changed ads high zoom to 1.10x for Warzone.

Offline Treskira

• View Profile
stats? nice clips!

Offline SuperSub

• View Profile
Just wanted to say thanks, was really struggling with Warfare, tried everybody elses config and still had issues.

This for me is perfect. May have been that I too have a Glorious O, but my DPI was 12k.

This config plus 1800 dpi has resolved all my problems, now im aiming like a beast!

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
Until yesterday was op this build..but today with the new patch i feel it different..any update?
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Admin