XIM Community

InZane's MW Config w/video | Top 5 Xbox player in my country  (Read 8069 times)

Offline Seduces

• View Profile
This is a great set up been using for a week. I just got my glorious o a few days ago and it feels mint I did have a G Pro wireless but the glorious is better in my opinion.

The activation and deactivation settings what do u put them on for other guns/classeslike subs and machine guns, snipers, AR ?? Thanks great work

Was wondering the same thing

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
This is a great set up been using for a week. I just got my glorious o a few days ago and it feels mint I did have a G Pro wireless but the glorious is better in my opinion.

The activation and deactivation settings what do u put them on for other guns/classeslike subs and machine guns, snipers, AR ?? Thanks great work

Glorious model O is a nice mouse but it's a step down from a G Pro.  However if you like it and get better results in game than that's all that matters.
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Was wondering the same thing

It really depends on the weapon and attachments. I mostly kit all my weapons to fast ADS. I have no exact numbers for you guys and I will suggest you try out different values by your self. I'm currently on the Damascus grind so it's been a little while since I used SMG's and AR's but I would reccomend trying something like this:

SMG: 200-300
AR: 270-350
Snipers and slower ADS weapons: 300-450 ish.

I do reccomend you to watch Drift0r and XclusiceAce's gun guides on YouTube as they measure the ADS speeds and all kind of attachments for every gun.

Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline CrazyGamer1019

• View Profile
Settings are amazing. I have always been 100% against curves but this config JUST works.

Offline SGTvader

• View Profile
For me when I paste I get an error and everything is set to 0 what do I do to fix this???

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Settings are amazing. I have always been 100% against curves but this config JUST works.

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you like it. I've always been against curves in this type of games too, until I tried this one 😀

For me when I paste I get an error and everything is set to 0 what do I do to fix this???

You are using Xim Apex? Which firmware are you using?
If you get an error you can also just make a new config then copy all my settings manually. Then set the keybinds to whatever you like.

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
im a bit confused i made sure to get new firmware cause was recommended for cod... now by default there is a 224ms what looks like is on activation...do i need to add a deactivation to under it??? when i was playing i was just using a hip page an no ads page...so not sure how the activation an deactivation thing works exactly

Offline InZane

• View Profile
im a bit confused i made sure to get new firmware cause was recommended for cod... now by default there is a 224ms what looks like is on activation...do i need to add a deactivation to under it??? when i was playing i was just using a hip page an no ads page...so not sure how the activation an deactivation thing works exactly

Hey dude! Default value is 224 yes, idk why.
On this firmware you have to add an deactivation delay. You don't need to add an deactivation key. Your ads key is "built in" to deactivate at the deactivation value you choose. I always use the same value as the activation. Just ask if you got more questions. Hope you understand what I ment, my english is @#$% 😂

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman

On this firmware you have to add an deactivation delay. You don't need to add an deactivation key. Your ads key is "built in" to deactivate at the deactivation value you choose. I always use the same value as the activation. Just ask if you got more questions. Hope you understand what I ment, my english is @#$% 😂

Oh ok so you put 224 on activation (which i think its already on that) then 224 for deactivation also??? Seems easy enough

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Oh ok so you put 224 on activation (which i think its already on that) then 224 for deactivation also??? Seems easy enough

Yes. Firmware make so the ads will deactivate at the value you want. That's because this game has some bad ads to hip transition problems as you probably know.
I would not reccomend anything below 224ms other than while using a very fast ads SMG, pistol etc..
Try a value around 300-350 as 224 is very low for this game

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I can't edit my post, don't know why.

I'm currently working on a brand new config without curves which works very well for me.
Send me a PM if you want to try out an "early build" and give me feedback about what you think about it.

Offline wipwip

• View Profile
i pmd you bro

Offline InZane

• View Profile
i pmd you bro

Check your inbox 😀

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Since many have been interested in testing the new setup I'm working on I just post it here as I can't edit or modify my OP due to forum issues. Remember that this new config is not done as I'm still tweaking and testing to improve it.

1800 DPI, 500hz on both mouse and Xim (important).

HIP
Sync OFF
Smoothing: 2
No curve

ADS
Sync OFF
Smoothing: 2-3
No curve

I'm a wrist aimer so the sens might feel I little fast, but you can change the sensitivities to whatever you want but I would not reccomend any higher ADS sens.

Everything else is the same as my main config in the OP.

I appreciate feedbacks on this one. Please tell me what you think about it and if you have any questions just ask me 😀

Offline sonicwall4500

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonicwall_4500
Since many have been interested in testing the new setup I'm working on I just post it here as I can't edit or modify my OP due to forum issues. Remember that this new config is not done as I'm still tweaking and testing to improve it.

1800 DPI, 500hz on both mouse and Xim (important).

HIP
Sync OFF
Smoothing: 2
No curve

ADS
Sync OFF
Smoothing: 2-3
No curve

I'm a wrist aimer so the sens might feel I little fast, but you can change the sensitivities to whatever you want but I would not reccomend any higher ADS sens.

Everything else is the same as my main config in the OP.

I appreciate feedbacks on this one. Please tell me what you think about it and if you have any questions just ask me 😀

this has worked out really well for me
Logitech Gpro mouse, Logitech G13 keypad. Benq RL2455 Monitor. PS3/PS4. Logitech G440 hard mouse pad. XIM APEX, 12k DPI, 1000 polling