XIM Community

InZane's MW Config w/video | Top 5 Xbox player in my country  (Read 8067 times)

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
which dpi do you recommend with logitech g502?

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
Do you have the 5.1 RML curve for xim 4? Or can anyone good with those make it for me please

Offline InZane

• View Profile
which dpi do you recommend with logitech g502?

I have not used my G502 after the Glorious Model O released. I have not tried the G502 on this game and my config is based on 1800dpi, so I would reccomend trying that out. It may not fit you but give it at least an hour before you eventually change back.
If you try this config with 12k dpi and it feels good please reply.

use this calculator to find your same sens on a lower/higher dpi
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Do you have the 5.1 RML curve for xim 4? Or can anyone good with those make it for me please

I do think this is the RML 5.1 but I'm not really sure. I can try to figure it out. I no longer anything for Xim4 unfortunately
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
Inzanehd may i ask what did you experience with high dpi that you didnt like? You say smoothing? What did it feel like compared to 1800???

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Inzanehd may i ask what did you experience with high dpi that you didnt like? You say smoothing? What did it feel like compared to 1800???

I don't dislike 12k dpi using the G502, I did retty much run 12k 90% of the time I used the G502.
Then I got Glorious Model O. The Model O can run 12k dpi, but running over 1800dpi the sensor adds 32ms of smoothing wich is really bad, input lag etc.. That's why I'm on 1800dpi 😀

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile

I don't dislike 12k dpi using the G502, I did retty much run 12k 90% of the time I used the G502.
Then I got Glorious Model O. The Model O can run 12k dpi, but running over 1800dpi the sensor adds 32ms of smoothing wich is really bad, input lag etc.. That's why I'm on 1800dpi 😀

Well ya my main question is can you explain how it felt when you had a bunch of smoothing? Or did you never have it in past? Could you feel the lag? Did it affect aim assist etc etc

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Well ya my main question is can you explain how it felt when you had a bunch of smoothing? Or did you never have it in past? Could you feel the lag? Did it affect aim assist etc etc

You mean what I felt using the Glorious O at 12k vs 1800dpi?
It did feel way off, clunky af. Hard to describe but it did not feel right to me. I did try on several games but all had the same feeling.

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile

Yes asking what did all the smoothing feel like??? For hell of it one day u should try it again an let me know what u feel so i dont think im crazy lol

You mean what I felt using the Glorious O at 12k vs 1800dpi?
It did feel way off, clunky af. Hard to describe but it did not feel right to me. I did try on several games but all had the same feeling.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I'm sorry if I didn't fully understand your question, my english is @#$%.
Yes, I will try 12k again soon and give you a better answer

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile

Ya just curious to what you felt. Have you ever tried 1600? I almost feel like even 1800 its accelerated or off not sure though

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Ya just curious to what you felt. Have you ever tried 1600? I almost feel like even 1800 its accelerated or off not sure though

I feel you. As I said 12k I've never tried anything below 1800 but I'm gonna try out 1600 even below that to see if I feel an difference. I'm exited if it feels even better than 1800

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile

I feel you. As I said 12k I've never tried anything below 1800 but I'm gonna try out 1600 even below that to see if I feel an difference. I'm exited if it feels even better than 1800

Ya try 1600 let me know what you feel may have to up sensitivity a lil

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
I haven't tried this set up but I'm sure it's great. I switched to Common as well and I'm using 3200dpi. However, I created something... I know this is going to sound weird but... I "recreated" (somewhat) the dynamic controller curve and threw it into the apex app and run linear in game. It is soooooo smooth. If anyone is interested I'll share it.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I haven't tried this set up but I'm sure it's great. I switched to Common as well and I'm using 3200dpi. However, I created something... I know this is going to sound weird but... I "recreated" (somewhat) the dynamic controller curve and threw it into the apex app and run linear in game. It is soooooo smooth. If anyone is interested I'll share it.

Hmm sounds a bit weird I guess 😂 Share it and I'll try it some day I got time.
What is the pros and cons of using that?
Maybe I'm wrong but i think the ST is trained to be "Linear" but is trained on Standard because it has a higher speedcap. I may be wrong but i do remember reading something about it.

Offline OMG__its__Neo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OMG__its__Neo
This is a great set up been using for a week. I just got my glorious o a few days ago and it feels mint I did have a G Pro wireless but the glorious is better in my opinion.

The activation and deactivation settings what do u put them on for other guns/classeslike subs and machine guns, snipers, AR ?? Thanks great work