XIM Community

InZane's MW Config w/video | Top 5 Xbox player in my country  (Read 8068 times)

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Sup guys. After trying out multiple configs and many hours trying to figure out whats the best one for me is I gave up and made one from scratch. With this setup I play better than I ever did. This setup works very well for me, but that doesn't mean it works for you but I suggest trying.

I dont know how accurate cod.tracker.gg is but im top 5 on the Xbox leaderboard in my country.

If you like the config but the sens is to slow or fast for you I suggest tuning it to your personal preference or use the DPI calculator linked below to get the same sens that u were used to on 12k dpi etc. but you may have to lower the sens a bit due to the curve
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

In-game Settings
ADS low zoom set to 1.33x
ADS high zoom 1.0-1.33x
Standard Stick and AA

Important Info
Using 1.33x ADS in game will make your Xim flash when you hit the speedcap at 1.0x ADS since the ST is trained on 1.0x ADS. So you can ignore the Xim flashing to a certain level as you actually have 33% higher speedcap at 1.33x

Mouse
Glorious Model O
500hz polling
1800dpi (the model O sensor adds smoothing over 1800dpi)

Xim Apex
Latest Beta Firmware
Latest MW ST (It's the same as STv1 but they changed the deadzone slightly)
500hz

HIP
Sens: 30
Sync: Common
Y/X: 1.0
No boost, No Steady Aim, No smoothing
SAB: Off

ADS
Sens: 11
Sync: Common
Y/X: 1.0
No boost, No Steady Aim, No smoothing
SAB: Off

Activation and deactivation delay set to 240-400 depending on what class I'm using.
Smooth Aim Transition is ticked ON

RML Curve
This is used for both HIP and ADS

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABkAMghLCF+ochiCCJJIoeixiMEg0PDgsPCJAEEP4R+BLyE+wU5hXgFtoX1JjOGdMa2BvdHOId6B7tH/Ig96H8IwAkBCUIJgynECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Full Config
Remember to set your keybinds to whatever u like

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [InZane STv3] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADcAMQA5AAAAFgBJAG4AWgBhAG4AZQAgAFMAVAB2ADMAAAABAQAAAAAAAAAGAEgAaQBwAQAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAC7gAZAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGQAyCEsIX6hyGIIIkkih6LGIwSDQ8OCw8IkAQQ/hH4EvIT7BTmFeAW2hfUmM4Z0xrYG90c4h3oHu0f8iD3ofwjACQEJQgmDKcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP8BAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYQJlEHwBYiBiEEAEoAhgQEAQY4BlCGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAIQAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcAEEAaQBtACAARABvAHcAbgAgAFMAaQBnAGgAdAEAQAIAAZABAAAAAAAAAAABkARMAGQAAgAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAABkAMghLCF+ochiCCJJIoeixiMEg0PDgsPCJAEEP4R+BLyE+wU5hXgFtoX1JjOGdMa2BvdHOId6B7tH/Ig96H8IwAkBCUIJgynECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGECZRB8AWIgYhBABKAIYEBAEGOAZQhjQAAAAAAAAAAAAABACEAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADEAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAyAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMwABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADQAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Video clip using this config
I have a ton of clips this is just some i had on my phone and made a quick video

I just made a quick post and will update soon if I forgot something or things change
« Last Edit: 02:43 PM - 01/03/20 by InZaneHD »
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Your settings sound really good and man, and what a video. Some really good clips in there! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Your settings sound really good and man, and what a video. Some really good clips in there! :)

Thanks, Od1n! Long time no see😀 This config works really well for me and after you told me about that smoothing with the Model O I will never go back to 12k dpi. 1800dpi is so freakin good. Are you playing MW or you still playing Fortnite and other games? I haven't played Fortnite after chapter 2, so have not been able to play with you. I got so sick and tired of the game..
Hope you have a happy new year bud
« Last Edit: 10:30 PM - 12/30/19 by InZaneHD »

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
I TOLD YOU 12 IS NO GOOD! lol 1 - 4k is cake.. #1 in the world for kills in Search is me btw :) 32 k

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I TOLD YOU 12 IS NO GOOD! lol 1 - 4k is cake.. #1 in the world for kills in Search is me btw :) 32 k

Haha yes you also told me 😂 I've tried 3200 and 3600dpi but it did not feel as good as 1800..
32k is sick dude. You playing S&D on stream made so I actually like the mode again. Full send every round is so fun 😀

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman

Haha yes you also told me 😂 I've tried 3200 and 3600dpi but it did not feel as good as 1800..
32k is sick dude. You playing S&D on stream made so I actually like the mode again. Full send every round is so fun 😀

ya ive posted a few times telling people to make sure you search the sensor of your mouse cause 32 frames of smoothing is not nice lol (6.4ms) input lag not to mention much stronger aim assist

Offline Chrissmith1980

• View Profile
When you say  1.3 do you mean 1.30 or 1.03 ? On your high low zoom

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Thanks, Od1n! Long time no see😀 This config works really well for me and after you told me about that smoothing with the Model O I will never go back to 12k dpi. 1800dpi is so freakin good. Are you playing MW or you still playing Fortnite and other games? I haven't played Fortnite after chapter 2, so have not been able to play with you. I got so sick and tired of the game..

I also took a short break from Fortnite after that but recently started again, if you ever come back and see me online we should play some games^^
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline InZane

• View Profile

I also took a short break from Fortnite after that but recently started again, if you ever come back and see me online we should play some games^^

I see I see. The day chapter 2 started I purchased the 2700vbucks battlepass, played one game, rage quit and haven't played it since 😂 I need a break from that game but when I'm back we should definitely play some games again😀

When you say  1.3 do you mean 1.30 or 1.03 ? On your high low zoom

1.30 yes. I think I use 1.33 but I wasn't sure when I made the post so I said 1.3

Offline Seduces

• View Profile
Iíve seen you around the community for awhile so I decided to try these settings out and I do like it. Sense is much too quick for me so Iíve adjusted that. Any reason you donít keep your mouse at 1000hz? I also run 500hz xim polling but does changing the mouse to 500hz have a significant impact?

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
I made a thread asking about hertz but no answers sadly. Ive noticed mouse should always be at 1000hz other wise it seems like delays are stacked example if my mouse is at 1000 an xim at 125hz an off sync not so bad. But turn mouse to 125hz and xim to 125 an holy moly delay is bad an feeling is horrible. It seems like mouse setting is output then xim is input. If ur putting mouse at amything under 1000 ur just adding more delay even 500/500 is gonna feel worse then 1000/500 sadly the devs dont talk much about all these details an avoid these questions with answers. Leading me to believe 1 the devs dont fullly even understand every detail or 2 they just dont care to inform us. Another example many devs said xim4 experience is 125hz xim an then default sync(120hz) that makes no sense to me if xim4 was 125hz then it should be off sync then 125hz. Which devs have also said old xim4 is off sync an 125hz so 2 different answers. Leading me to believe they donít themselves truly know the details or they just dont care to inform us.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
So i was wondering, can one get used to using a curve? Muscle memory wise, or the curve behavior is not consistent, thus making it impossible to get used to it over long period of time?

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I made a thread asking about hertz but no answers sadly. Ive noticed mouse should always be at 1000hz other wise it seems like delays are stacked example if my mouse is at 1000 an xim at 125hz an off sync not so bad. But turn mouse to 125hz and xim to 125 an holy moly delay is bad an feeling is horrible. It seems like mouse setting is output then xim is input. If ur putting mouse at amything under 1000 ur just adding more delay even 500/500 is gonna feel worse then 1000/500 sadly the devs dont talk much about all these details an avoid these questions with answers. Leading me to believe 1 the devs dont fullly even understand every detail or 2 they just dont care to inform us. Another example many devs said xim4 experience is 125hz xim an then default sync(120hz) that makes no sense to me if xim4 was 125hz then it should be off sync then 125hz. Which devs have also said old xim4 is off sync an 125hz so 2 different answers. Leading me to believe they donít themselves truly know the details or they just dont care to inform us.

I'm not really that into the polling rate topic but I know 1000hz makes the AA weaker than 500hz etc. I have always used 1000hz on Xim Apex when I was using the G502 at 12k dpi but when I got the Glorious O running 1800dpi it didn't feel right for me. Before I landed on 500/500hz I did try everything from 125hz to 1000hz with different syncs. For me using 1800 dpi 500/500hz was definitely the best experience, at least for MW.

So i was wondering, can one get used to using a curve? Muscle memory wise, or the curve behavior is not consistent, thus making it impossible to get used to it over long period of time?

I've never been a fan of using curves because I thought the same as you but after using this curve for a while I'm really getting used to it and my muscle memory is great. Maybe even better than not using any curve due to the aim assist bubble. With this curve I think it's easy to break in and out of the AA bubble and at the same time easy to stay in the bubble.. This is my personal experience though. Its all about play style.

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
you even tried 1000mouse then 500xim??? and idk how anyone uses anything but default. when using default then going to any other sync its just not as responsive so idk how anyone whol is looking for pc like feel doesnt use default but to each their own i guess. idk as long as mouse is at 1000 for me none of them feel to bad hz wise on the xim apex manager. but when i lower mouse and xim manager things start just feeling to delayed. but you are highly ranked and obviously good so cant knock your settings

Offline InZane

• View Profile
you even tried 1000mouse then 500xim??? and idk how anyone uses anything but default. when using default then going to any other sync its just not as responsive so idk how anyone whol is looking for pc like feel doesnt use default but to each their own i guess. idk as long as mouse is at 1000 for me none of them feel to bad hz wise on the xim apex manager. but when i lower mouse and xim manager things start just feeling to delayed. but you are highly ranked and obviously good so cant knock your settings

I've tried it a while ago and it didn't feel bad, then I switched to 500hz and it worked great so I just kept it.
I've been a PC FPS player for over 10 years and been playing high level CS competitive before changing to Xim due to all my irl friends playing on Xbox and the "PC" feeling you mentions is far away from what u can achieve using XIM, at least at this point, so using different Xim sync, hz etc is all personal preference. What works well for me and my play style may not work for you. But the RML curve I'm using makes the aim a little more snappy, like on PC but not exactly the same
« Last Edit: 07:51 PM - 01/01/20 by InZaneHD »

Admin