XIM Community

Ultimate Sensitivity Guide  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Ultimate Sensitivity Guide
« on: 02:09 PM - 12/23/19 »
Here is an updated version of my previous mouse sensitivity guide :)
It now includes:
- Perfect HIP Sensitivity
- Perfect ADS Sensitivity
- Aim Assist adjustments
- Turnspeed optimizations

Most people either play with sensitivities with which they dont have a good accuracy or they copy the sensitivity of other players and wonder why their game results arent as good. With the following guide you can find your own best mouse sensitivity :). Having top tier mouse aim isnt as difficult as it seems, its basically just about finding the sensitivity that suites you the most.

Overall one of the most neglected gaming aspects!

PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Sensitivity Guide
« Reply #1 on: 10:22 AM - 12/24/19 »
Nice Vid 0d1n, thank you!

Offline laststand

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
« Reply #2 on: 02:19 PM - 01/03/20 »
great video!!

Playing CSGO as my main game on pc for many years now and This is the exact same way i trained my aim

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:28 AM - 01/04/20 »
great video!!

Playing CSGO as my main game on pc for many years now and This is the exact same way i trained my aim

Yeah i also adopted this sensitivity approach in CS haha! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Tavenkilledyou

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tavenkilledyou
  • PSN ID: Tavenkilledu
« Reply #4 on: 06:56 PM - 01/04/20 »
With games with heavy aim assist would it be best to use a target that has aim assist or no AA for your sensitivity training? I know that sounds obvious but just wanted to hear what you had to say.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:52 AM - 01/05/20 »
With games with heavy aim assist would it be best to use a target that has aim assist or no AA for your sensitivity training? I know that sounds obvious but just wanted to hear what you had to say.

Definitely not an obvious one at all!
You want to do it without aim assist because on the one hand aim assist is usually inconsistent so itll be much harder to compare sensitivities against and on the other hand your sensitivity and furthermore your accuracy will then rely too much on active aim assist, which 90% of the time you will not have due to not being on target. So overall it will become even harder for you to aim onto the target to trigger the aim assist.

Therefore do it without any aim assist (which is why i used random objects on the map for the tutorial which dont trigger aim assist). That way your sensitivity will also work with aim assist.

Offline Tavenkilledyou

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tavenkilledyou
  • PSN ID: Tavenkilledu
« Reply #6 on: 02:51 PM - 01/05/20 »
Thank you! This simple guide has helped me so much with finding the right sens, Iíve always gone off of what ďfeltĒ the best and I would end up with a completely wrong sens but since Iíve tried this method Iíve cut my sens about in half and am hitting my shots way more consistently.. Amazing job on the tutorial keep up the good work

Admin