XIM Community

Does tartarus pro works with xim4??  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Y

• View Profile
Does tartarus pro works with xim4??
« on: 09:13 PM - 12/15/19 »
Hi, I didn't find anything about the new keyboard Tartarus pro compatibility with xim4.

The Razer Tartarus pro is expensive and I don't want to risk

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kostas
Re: Does tartarus pro works with xim4??
« Reply #1 on: 06:06 PM - 12/19/19 »
Yea i was about to make the same question do anyone using razer tartarus with xim 4 pro or the non pro version

Offline Y

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:27 PM - 12/20/19 »
Yea i was about to make the same question do anyone using razer tartarus with xim 4 pro or the non pro version

Tartarus v2 (the non-version) works fine with xim4, I ordered the pro one and I'll see.

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:05 PM - 12/21/19 »

Tartarus v2 (the non-version) works fine with xim4, I ordered the pro one and I'll see.

thanks bro for the reply if u will get the pro version plz post if the pro works as well with xim 4 .

merry xmas 

Offline Y

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:10 PM - 12/21/19 »

thanks bro for the reply if u will get the pro version plz post if the pro works as well with xim 4 .

merry xmas

Okay, I got the keypad,

It works fine but not perfect, I mean you will not be able to use the new switches (analog optical), you will not be able to change the rgb lighting.

You can't use any future in the keypad bc it doesn’t have onboard memory.

I don't know about Tartarus v2 switches but if they are similar then save your money and buy v2.

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:53 AM - 12/22/19 »
Which switches u talking,i haven't receive my tartarus yet so i can cancel my order can u plz test the tartarus v2 and tell me that its full functional or not.

Offline Y

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:43 PM - 12/22/19 »
I don't have v2, look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdn3vUtnwU

Tartarus pro has pressure-sensitive keys, the far you press the far you go but unfortunately with xim4 you will not be able to do that, so any press to the key will give you the same result, for example, you can't walk slowly like what an analog stick.

Sorry English is not my first language.