XIM Community

the good ol debate, xim cheating or naw? why did you start using one?  (Read 642 times)

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
curious to what the community has to say.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
There are plenty of similar threads to contribute your opinion, we don't need to start another one.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline marvelouslie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xmarvlouslie
Stop creating these @#$% threads. Most of us are getting pretty sick of seeing them.

Offline hey zim

• View Profile
why do you forum guys get so but hurt? genuinely asking. i mean this is turning into reddit

Offline ul1sses

• View Profile
Another post. Well, we all know who is really butt hurt...

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Us "forum guys" have answered the same two questions many times, so it gets a bit boring reading/replying to them.

If you really want to know, use the Serach function above and conntribute to any of the multiple threads that you'll find.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!