XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20191217]  (Read 28039 times)

Offline berto

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bertobatista11
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20191217] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #45 on: 05:27 PM - 01/30/20 »
thanks . but is it possible the bluetooth conection goes in and out on this beta on joycons because i went back to the factory reset firmware and it stop disconecting. i will update to this beta again just to see if it happens again

Offline Y2K

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08:24 AM - 01/31/20 »
i just update my x1 controller and now i would need to turn x1 controller on manually each time i fire up my xbox.

using this beta fw
controller fw 4.8.1923.0

ONE/PS4/PC
Router:Netgear r7800 with SQM
Mouse: GPro Wireless swap with kailh switches ..
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
Sound: HD600/modmic

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #47 on: 10:46 AM - 01/31/20 »
i just update my x1 controller and now i would need to turn x1 controller on manually each time i fire up my xbox.

using this beta fw
controller fw 4.8.1923.0

Thanks. This is a known issue that we are trying to address (i.e. not require you to manually turn on your controller).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07:59 AM - 02/01/20 »
I updated my Apex but controller will not go on when xbox is on...I already updated de controller, I don't know what to do. I will change de cable, but I'm not confident...lets see.
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Offline Esoteric

• No you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:54 PM - 02/01/20 »
I know this thread is a little bit dated, but I was thinking about upgrading to the beta but I have an Iphone. So my question would be if i did transition to the beta, would I still be able to use my Iphone app to change the sensitivity or would I have to go onto my computer or maybe use an android phone
JUST DO IT

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #50 on: 04:20 PM - 02/01/20 »
Yes, you'll still be able to use your iPhone to run Manager.

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
« Reply #51 on: 01:56 AM - 02/02/20 »
Hi should i not be on this beta for now? I am on ps4 and play MW. Should I switch to the latest official firmware or previous beta? I am on this latest beta as of now and have found my MW has been acting very differently. Either it was the update, my translator code, or connections I am not sure yet. My ads behavior feels off, and my movement feels delayed. Thanks! Otherwise things have been great!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #52 on: 11:55 AM - 02/02/20 »
This Beta added the ability to support MW's new ADS deactivation delay. Although, by default, it's not enabled so upgrading to this Beta shouldn't have affecting game play at all for you. Are you using the new recommended settings (http://xim.tech/settings)?

Offline berto

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bertobatista11
« Reply #53 on: 11:21 AM - 02/04/20 »
i figured it out its not the beta that cause my joycon to loose conection its  the xim app on my phone .so i turned of bluetooth off on my phone and problem solve

Offline vketv

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11:31 AM - 02/12/20 »
hi OBsIV,

after yesterday's MW update, a weird bug or issue I noticed.. I left my mouse idle for 10 mins while I was on MW menu and it automatically disconnected. Is there any deactivation time or power saving feature in Xim apex?
It's very random but happened twice since yesterday hence reporting.
Mouse: logitech G502 PS

Thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #55 on: 08:44 PM - 02/12/20 »
hi OBsIV,

after yesterday's MW update, a weird bug or issue I noticed.. I left my mouse idle for 10 mins while I was on MW menu and it automatically disconnected. Is there any deactivation time or power saving feature in Xim apex?

Thanks

No, we don't have anything like that. Could you tell me if this happens when letting your XIM sit idle in the dash or any other game?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #56 on: 02:14 AM - 02/13/20 »
hi OBsIV,

Thanks

Sounds like the Cable that connects your controller to the XIM Hub is faulty, try using another micro-USB cable & see if it still disconnects after 10 minutes.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07:24 PM - 02/13/20 »
Still have Joy Con delay issues, was wondering if there is a fix for this... My PS NaV broke so I went and got a Joy Con but it almost makes all game unplayable with the amount of lag it gets... and yes running the current beta firmware

Offline vketv

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 05:20 PM - 02/14/20 »
hi OBsIV,

Thanks

No, we don't have anything like that. Could you tell me if this happens when letting your XIM sit idle in the dash or any other game?

Checked with other games(rainbow,  Apex, Assassin's creed Odyssey etc., mouse behaviour was normal. No issues.

Offline vketv

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 05:27 PM - 02/14/20 »
hi OBsIV,

Thanks

Sounds like the Cable that connects your controller to the XIM Hub is faulty, try using another micro-USB cable & see if it still disconnects after 10 minutes.

Thanks for suggestion.
Tried a new micro USB cable with PS4 controller but it didnt help. I will check the PS4 USB ports once if they are giving 5 watts output.

Admin