XIM Community

Razer viper ultimate  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Damage-__---

• View Profile
Razer viper ultimate
« on: 04:57 PM - 12/12/19 »
Has anyone tried the Razer viper ultimate?

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
Re: Razer viper ultimate
« Reply #1 on: 10:04 AM - 12/13/19 »
I have one on the way. From the reviews I've read and watched it's looking to be the perfect mouse for me. I like an ambidextrous mouse, currently using a G900. 33 grams lighter and supposedly much better performance I can't wait to try it out.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:45 AM - 12/15/19 »
Got the mouse and have used it for about 4 hours now. In a word WOW! I've never used a mouse that's this accurate and responsive. It's so light and fits my hand so perfectly that it feels like it's part of my hand.

The search for the perfect mouse, for me, is over.  Worth every penny.
« Last Edit: 05:50 AM - 12/15/19 by x Mayze x »

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:26 PM - 12/15/19 »
Got the mouse and have used it for about 4 hours now. In a word WOW! I've never used a mouse that's this accurate and responsive. It's so light and fits my hand so perfectly that it feels like it's part of my hand.

The search for the perfect mouse, for me, is over.  Worth every penny.
what was you using before the viper?

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:42 AM - 12/16/19 »

I used the G502,G305, Naga Trinity and was currently using the G900.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
« Reply #6 on: 05:51 PM - 12/16/19 »

I used the G502,G305, Naga Trinity and was currently using the G900.

I use the g305 at the moment. Itís kinda small for my hand, my pinky and wedding finger hang on the pad since itís kinda small. Is the viper a bit taller or wider ? Thinking of really getting this. G305 is my first wireless mouse and I donít think I wanna go back to wired lol.

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:37 AM - 12/17/19 »
I use the g305 at the moment. It’s kinda small for my hand, my pinky and wedding finger hang on the pad since it’s kinda small. Is the viper a bit taller or wider ? Thinking of really getting this. G305 is my first wireless mouse and I don’t think I wanna go back to wired lol.

It's been awhile since I used the G305 but according to the dimensions the Viper is just a little bit wider and longer. The height is the same. It's 25 grams lighter as well. I really liked the G305 but I needed more buttons.

The biggest difference to me is the light weight and performance. I thought the G305 and the G900 were as good as it gets for wireless tech. I've never used the GPro Wireless so I can't compare to it. This mouse just feels more responsive. I don't have to use any smoothing through the xim manager. No jitter, lag or any flaws for me at 3500 dpi.

I plugged in my G900 and used it again for another comparison and it feels like a tank lol.I don't think I'll ever want another mouse that weighs more than 80 grams
« Last Edit: 07:56 AM - 12/17/19 by x Mayze x »

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:39 AM - 12/17/19 »
I use the g305 at the moment. Itís kinda small for my hand, my pinky and wedding finger hang on the pad since itís kinda small. Is the viper a bit taller or wider ? Thinking of really getting this. G305 is my first wireless mouse and I donít think I wanna go back to wired lol.

It's been awhile since I used the G305 but according to the dimensions the Viper is just a little bit wider and longer. The height is the same. It's 25 grams lighter as well. I really liked the G305 but I needed more buttons.

The biggest difference to me is the light weight and performance. I thought the G305 and the G900 were as good as it gets for wireless tech. I've never used the GPro Wireless so I can't compare to it. This mouse just feels more responsive. I don't have to use any smoothing through the xim manager. No jitter, lag or any flaws for me at 3500 dpi.

I plugged in my G900 and used it again for another comparison and it feels like a tank lol.I don't think I'll ever want another mouse that weighs more than 80 grams
Thanks man. Iíll give it go.

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:34 PM - 12/17/19 »
I ordered it and used it for about a week but didn't feel as comfortable as my current mouse G703 Hero so I returned it. I use a hybrid palm/claw grip style.

Also, the weight didn't feel balanced, far more to the back end, which was quite obvious everytime the mouse is lifted off the mouse pad.

Offline locojo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:49 AM - 12/21/19 »

So I got the mouse and I really like the feel of it. I havenít customize the software yet. I was tired from work and I knew that the default dpi had the 3,200 so I played on that last  night and I enjoyed it.

Have you tested which dpi it performs better on ? And the hz ? I play on xim4 so I know the adapter is at 125hz but idk if I should put it at 500 or leave it at 1000

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:57 AM - 12/01/21 »

Have you tested which dpi it performs better on ? And the hz ? I play on xim4 so I know the adapter is at 125hz but idk if I should put it at 500 or leave it at 1000

Sorry old thread but I have the same question. Xim4 here too.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:11 AM - 12/01/21 »
Quality mouse, I just don't use it cause I absolutely hate the shape of it.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:37 PM - 12/01/21 »
Quality mouse, I just don't use it cause I absolutely hate the shape of it.

I think I'm going to pick up both that and a deathadder v2 pro tonight. They're both around half price until tomorrow at my local electronics store because of cyber Monday sales. Ive already been using an old deathadder got lole 12 years so the v2pro will feel more at home but everyone seems to love the viper ultimate

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #14 on: 09:25 PM - 12/01/21 »
I have a Viper Ultimate on the way. I use a G305, but want a wireless mouse with ambidextrous shape and side-buttons. That thumb button can make all the difference for things like weapon swapping or melee.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts