XIM Community

Is there a shortcut command to block keyboard inputs like mouse on PC?  (Read 388 times)

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
I used the shortcut commands to block mouse inputs acting as both controller and raw PC inputs, but now my keyboard is doing the same thing.

Example of what I am using: -noJoystick -LLMovement
« Last Edit: 07:12 PM - 12/08/19 by ValkyrieSins »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I don't know much about how XIM Link works, but, if the XIM Link window has focus do you keyboard keys still go through?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
I don't know much about how XIM Link works, but, if the XIM Link window has focus do you keyboard keys still go through?

It still tries to act as a keyboard+controller. Not entirely sure what to do to fix this, but those shortcut commands fixed the mouse doing the same thing.

Edit: I have found an odd thing. If I launch the game and immediately activate xim link it works perfectly fine, but the moment I deactivate and alt+tab the game starts trying to accept the keyboard inputs as both keyboard+controller.
« Last Edit: 02:38 PM - 12/09/19 by ValkyrieSins »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Unfortunately someone with knowledge as to how XIM Link works will need to comment.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline tadashi

• View Profile

Edit: I have found an odd thing. If I launch the game and immediately activate xim link it works perfectly fine, but the moment I deactivate and alt+tab the game starts trying to accept the keyboard inputs as both keyboard+controller.

^^^^^^^^^I noticed this as well. As soon as i alt tab it still works but it inputs keyboard and controller. Then i have to restart everything if i want to play without the message on my screen

Admin