XIM Community

XIM Apex with PC  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Lobsterclaw

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mr Chunky84
XIM Apex with PC
« on: 09:49 PM - 04/04/18 »
Hello, I am trying to set up my XIM Apex with my PC. Are there any resources or any relevant topics around that I can refer to?

I know people will ask why, and its because im using a Logitech G13 gamepad instead of a keyboard and it has poor 1st party driver support. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Apex with PC
« Reply #1 on: 08:34 AM - 04/05/18 »
Welcome to the community. There is no guide that I'm aware of. PC is not a supported gaming platform but some users have been able to use it with PC games by connecting a Microsoft wireless X1 controller or a Microsoft wired 360 controller to XIM4.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline tonaz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0NAZ
« Reply #2 on: 10:50 AM - 12/14/19 »
so basically i wasted lot of money buying a xim apex, whishing to use it on a pc, right? can you confirm mist4fun?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:02 PM - 12/14/19 »
If the following wont do it then your PC game just doesnt work with a xim:

0) verify that the xim works with a console! That way you can also identify additional problem sources such as powerdraw issues and so on
1) use an xbox one controller, it has the best compatibility
2) start the game with the controller directly connected to the game, xim disconnected
3) once you can confirm the controller works with the game, disconnect it and connect it together with the xim
4) if the mouse and keyboard (xim) doesnt work try pressing the xbox button on the controller
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline G502DoBeHeavy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:48 PM - 12/14/19 »
I couldn't get XIM to work on PC until I used a wired Xbox 360 controller or a Xbox One Controller. Wouldn't work no matter what I tried with a PS4 controller.