XIM Community

Corsair K95 not working on xim PLEASE HELP 😩  (Read 626 times)

Offline Kcob2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kf0b
Corsair K95 not working on xim PLEASE HELP 😩
« on: 11:32 PM - 07/14/19 »
Hello everyone :) Iíve recently bought a brand new keyboard n mouse for my xim apex they are all great expect for the fact my Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Keyboard does not work with the xim ive been searching the web for a way to fix this but have had to luck :( if someone knows a way or a few different ways could you please help a brother out. It says my keyboard is connected to the xim on my phone but canít change any key binds or anything so frustrating if someone can help me Iíll happily send you some $ on PayPal or a gift voucher !

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Corsair K95 not working on xim PLEASE HELP 😩
« Reply #1 on: 11:48 PM - 07/14/19 »
Welcome to the community. Please upgrade to our Beta here: http://xim.tech/beta

If that doesn't fix the keyboard, please let us know. You may need to enable BIOS mode on the keyboard.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline kryptonyte702

• View Profile
Re: Corsair K95 not working on xim PLEASE HELP 😩
« Reply #2 on: 11:52 PM - 12/07/19 »
That last suggestion for a fix totally works. Update to the most recent firmware for the Xim, and then make sure to put your keyboard into BIOS mode after the Xim boots up. This can easily be done by holding down the Windows Lock button and F1 at the same time for about 5 seconds. It should work after this. I was having the same issue as you and I did this solution today and it fixed it for me.

Admin