XIM Community

What made you start using a Xim?  (Read 238 times)

Offline jadenfrancis

• View Profile
What made you start using a Xim?
« on: 01:52 AM - 12/03/19 »
I assume everyone's reasoning is one of the following:

Disability/condition causing issues with using a controller

Used to play on PC, want to use the same peripherals on a console

Just wanted to try a mouse for more accuracy

Mine's the first one. I have carpal tunnel in my right thumb and it's been causing me discomfort when using the right analog stick for quite some time, to the point it was actually off-putting. I was pretty close to giving up gaming, I was whining about the issue to a fellow gamer friend and he suggested maybe trying a Xim as he knows Soadman (battle royale streamer) uses one due to arthritis and does really well with it. Wasn't keen on using a keyboard, I've got big hands and I just find it really awkward, but after looking into Xim anyway I noticed a lot of people were using nunchuck-type controllers instead of a keyboard which really appealed to me as a lifelong controller gamer, so I gave it a go. Been a week and a half now and I consider it an incredibly worthwhile purchase, the carpal tunnel doesn't interfere with my gaming at all and once your settings are dialled in the accuracy is so good.

Anyway, there's my dear diary, what's your story?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: What made you start using a Xim?
« Reply #1 on: 07:03 AM - 12/03/19 »
I smell a BOT ... near identical post as the one 3 posts below !

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: What made you start using a Xim?
« Reply #2 on: 01:58 PM - 12/03/19 »
Could be, but in case thats not true lets continue here :)

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83363.0;topicseen
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay