XIM Community

From Edge to 4 and now Apex, thanks XIM team!  (Read 393 times)

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
From Edge to 4 and now Apex, thanks XIM team!
« on: 11:12 AM - 12/02/19 »
Seeing how you guys are cleaning up Infinity Ward's mess for the new MW translator, I just had to upgrade. What can I expect in terms of differences? I feel like I bought a deactivation delay for 100 bucks haha but I know that the Apex offers way more than that. Keep doing what you guys are doing!
Be careful when taking advice, not everyone is qualified to give it. Make your own conclusions. XIM user since 2011

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: From Edge to 4 and now Apex, thanks XIM team!
« Reply #1 on: 11:29 AM - 12/02/19 »
Hey,

as you already assumed your XIM Apex has much more features too, such as a customizeable SAB feature, Smoothing, higher polling rate (up to 1000hz), wireless cross controller support, a more precise ballistic curve, multilanguage manager and so much more ;).
The most noticeable is probably the higher polling rate and SAB.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:08 PM - 12/02/19 »
Hey,

as you already assumed your XIM Apex has much more features too, such as a customizeable SAB feature, Smoothing, higher polling rate (up to 1000hz), wireless cross controller support, a more precise ballistic curve, multilanguage manager and so much more ;).
The most noticeable is probably the higher polling rate and SAB.

That sounds great! I understand the polling rate is tied to the controller itself right? I thought I read somewhere that the original Xone only goes up to... 250hz? Anyways should I just crank up the polling or am I gonna have problems? On XIM4 I used a mouse polling rate of 500hz with 3600 DPI as to attempt to not exceed the limits of the hardware. I guess I'm just looking for that easy answer. As a whole is there a guide out there to get me up to speed?
« Last Edit: 02:27 PM - 12/02/19 by OhBlivEeUn »
Be careful when taking advice, not everyone is qualified to give it. Make your own conclusions. XIM user since 2011

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:12 PM - 12/02/19 »
Thanks for being part of this community for so long!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:28 PM - 12/02/19 »
Thanks for being part of this community for so long!

No, thank you. You should be proud that you managed to create such a cool hybrid input device.