XIM Community

[ACTIVE] XIM Apex keep cutting out my mouse  (Read 90 times)

Offline Codyg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Monkeyboy10xx
[ACTIVE] XIM Apex keep cutting out my mouse
« on: 10:30 PM - 12/01/19 »
I keep having an issue with my XIM Apex cutting my mouse out every like 20 second. Or sometime it will cut out every time I life the mouse off the mat. Is anyone else having this issue with any solution?
« Last Edit: 10:47 AM - 12/02/19 by mist4fun »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: XIM Apex keep cutting out my mouse
« Reply #1 on: 03:02 AM - 12/02/19 »
Welcome to the forum, Codyg.

Do you have the same problem with a different mouse?

What mouse are you using and have you adjusted its lift-off distance?

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica AD700, Modmic 5, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Codyg

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] XIM Apex keep cutting out my mouse
« Reply #2 on: 07:32 PM - 12/02/19 »
Thank you for the reply!! I am using a Razer Naga. The one with the 12 button on the side. I havenít adjusted but I know how to. Should I have it set higher or lower?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:14 AM - 12/03/19 »
A mouse capable of a higher lift off distance is less likely to have drop outs when the mouse is lifted.

This seems to be reoccuring with razer mice. Another razer user recently solved it by using this video and shared it with me to share with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqkpFLvnPQ

-

I recommend testing another mouse if you have one. This would tell us if it's a hardware issue or game/config related.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Codyg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:04 PM - 12/03/19 »
Thank you again for the response and help. I will try everything in the video, along with increasing my lift of distance for my mouse. Run it for a while and see if this resolves the issue. I also have a wireless Logitech G602 I can use to test. I believe the Xim is capable of running with a wireless mouse. I will give these things a shot tonight! I'll update with results.