XIM Community

to all you kids that complained about the v2 for call of duty mw2019  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Update your XIM Apex to the latest firmware - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83359.0

Set your ADS delay & deactivation delay to 224ms - Smooth aim transition = disabled

Tell us how it feels once you've done that :)

The whole CoD community will love this :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Get Like Obz
With the latest firmware it feels pretty solid
so far. I am testing ST2 at the moment.

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
Amazing work Thanks ObsIV and RML for this, using STv1 its night and day. Btw i can't use toggle ads it feels delayed, i have changed 224 values in activation an deactivation delays but still doesnt feel good so a im playing toggle ads off for now.

Any ideas?

Offline max diesel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hoodmole
Using this with stv2 and its amazing g502 12000 dpi 100Hz ingame ads 2 standard curve standard aim assist  hip sense 36.50 2 smoothing ads 29.00 4 smoothing activation delay 360 deactivation 360 and 1.25 y/x ratio ads

Offline max diesel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hoodmole
and default sync

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm seeing consistency on the x1 ADS translator (as in it's good) but mixed in x2. Keep the feedback coming.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline shavas

• View Profile
I tried with the new firmware using STV2 but the ads acceleration felt unpredictable. So using RMLs latest recommendation for V2 and I think it feels pretty good so far

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Should we set 224 value for both activation amd deactivation for ads?

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Get Like Obz
Should we set 224 value for both activation amd deactivation for ads?

Yes. With new firmware only one Ads config. You shouldn’t need the Ads transition config.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Feels good on current v1 config, my transitions arent all over the place anymore! Great

Offline shavas

• View Profile
I've been playing with STV1 now with the new firmware and it feels very good! I seem to be locking onto targets very quick and getting good hit registrations. No weird accelerations, very smooth.

Offline funkster

• View Profile
Whats the general consensus for STv2, though? I currently adjusted both activation and deactivation delay to 224 and disabled Smooth Aim Transition.... but was this suggested for STv1 only? I read a page back that lowering the deactivation delay further may be needed for STv2.. anyone tested and confirmed a working amount yet?

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
Whats the general consensus for STv2, though? I currently adjusted both activation and deactivation delay to 224 and disabled Smooth Aim Transition.... but was this suggested for STv1 only? I read a page back that lowering the deactivation delay further may be needed for STv2.. anyone tested and confirmed a working amount yet?

Read RML's last post here. He thinks as of right now better to stick to STV1 and only going up to 1.3x.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83168.135
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline shavas

• View Profile
I'm now trying STV2 with no activation or de-activation delay and I think this might feel the best so far. Was playing V1 for a bit but it just seems to slow