XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced Setup 1.4 - 2.0 ADS multiplier (20191201)  (Read 22935 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
This is my last update until around Xmas as I wonít be gaming until then. I will be traveling during this time and will answer questions ďoccasionally.Ē So I would appreciate some help from the ďAdvanced community membersĒ with answering questions for those that need help. This latest update is @#$% near PERFECT if you follow my directions. If youíre having ADS transition issues, this setup will drastically improve your gameplay.

This works for STv1 and STv2. The only difference is you need to use 1/2 the ADS sensitivity for STv1 then for STv2.

The trick is having Two @#$% Ads configs. Then one is used as a Hip/Ads transition config and the other is your actual Ads config. Please read carefully and thoroughly!

Hereís the setup and code to go with it. This is for STv2 (Remember 1/2 the ADS sens for STv1)

M - 12000 DPI, 1000hz (or user preference) http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
XIM - 1000hz, Default Sync (or user preference)
Standard Curve, Standard Aim Assist and ADS multiplier set to 2.0 in game.
HIP - 6 Sens (Hip Translator)

ADS Transition (This config is used as a HIP/ADS Transition Config and should replace your current ADS config ďThe Green OneĒ Use your normal ADS button to Activate) - 3 Sens (Hip Translator) Activation delay MUST be 100ms, Deactivation delay 400ms.

ADS (Create this using the Aux to the right of ADS Transition config. Use the same ADS activation key for both ADS Transition and ADS) - 4.8 (2.4 STv1) Sens (ADS Translator) activation delay 400ms. deactivation delay 100ms.

Hereís how to use this setup like a champ!
- Set your Hip sens to preference.
- Set ADS Transition sensitivity to approximately 50% of Hip sensitivity.
- Set Ads sensitivity to preference.
- Percentage calculator if you wish to lower or raise Hip sensitivity http://www.percentagecal.com/
- The Activation delay settings and Deactivation Delay settings will vary based on your Loadout. Loadouts that ADS fast will also transition back to HIP fast. For example, Iron sights will ADS and Transition back to HIP faster then reflex sights, reflex sights faster then Holoís and Holoís will Be faster then scopes, etc, etc.
- The activation and deactivation settings given with my setup are a baseline.
- Use ADS multiplier of 2.0 for STv1 and STv2!
- If youíre using a KB, DONíT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY!

Regardless of which ST youíre using this will help you. Itís made a world of difference for me. I actually read one user on here that reported that this MW game was the 1st to ever make him feel motion sickness. Well thatís the transition issues my friend, and if youíre reading this.. hereís the meds you need.

20191128 code
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML MW Transition Fix] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

RML how do I know which ST Iím using?

STv2 will have an Icon at the lower left, notifying you that your ST is out of date. See the pics. below. If you donít have the icon youíre using STv1, which is the current and only ST supported at this time.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 11:24 AM - 12/03/19 by RML »

Offline Muramasa

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Excalibur-EX
Re: MW Hip/Ads Transition Fix for STv1 & 2
« Reply #1 on: 11:43 PM - 11/22/19 »
You are genius.

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:48 PM - 11/22/19 »
@#$% ima have to read this 40 times to comprehend it lmao....if i copy and paste that code will it all be settup for me? lmao

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:56 PM - 11/22/19 »
Can I have a screenshot?

Offline PaulMax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:55 AM - 11/23/19 »
Thanks RML it makes huge difference for me. Ps: I'm using STv2
Playstation 4 Pro
1TB Samsung EVO 860 ssd
Logitech G PRO X keyboard
Logitech G 502 Light speed mouse
Logitech power play
Astro A50 gen 3 Wireless
Asus 31.5 1440p 144hz Monitor

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:59 AM - 11/23/19 »
thanks alot rml. its impressive.

one questions, why do u use default instead of sync off ? is this ur playing config or just to show the transition fix ?

Offline Steppi

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Steppi
« Reply #6 on: 03:18 AM - 11/23/19 »
Nice find but "hold breath" doesn't work that way when I try to snipe :(

Offline Depaoli

• View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_OS0qHIyFn3btJj7VOv04Q?view_as=subscriber
  • PSN ID: DeRooT_
« Reply #7 on: 07:03 AM - 11/23/19 »
You are genius thx!

Offline andreaste

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:20 AM - 11/23/19 »
the copy and paste dosnt work for me (im on xim apex) anyone know why?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:03 AM - 11/23/19 »
@#$% ima have to read this 40 times to comprehend it lmao....if i copy and paste that code will it all be settup for me? lmao

Yes, youíll just have to change mapping to your style.

the copy and paste dosnt work for me (im on xim apex) anyone know why?

Itís a full config code. You can click on the Apex Legends icon in my sig to find instructions on copy/paste.

Nice find but "hold breath" doesn't work that way when I try to snipe :(

Sure it does. You just have to remove the secondary bind from ADS 1 and add it to ADS 2 instead.

thanks alot rml. its impressive.

one questions, why do u use default instead of sync off ? is this ur playing config or just to show the transition fix ?

I havenít played all week. I typically start out at Default a lot and then transition to Sync off once Iím used to the game again. This setup is pretty solid though and so far aim assist feels manageable. Iím currently using STv2 at 2x ads with the sens posted in the op.

Thanks RML it makes huge difference for me. Ps: I'm using STv2

Thatís great to hear, Iím very pleased with it also. I updated the tips for you guys too. After playing around this morning some more and trying different weapons and load outs.

Iím recommending you use 500ms ADS delay for weapons that ADS lower, like most Snipers and LMGís. You can also lower the ADS delay to 300ms if youíre using weapons that ADS fast, such as most SMGís. 400ms is a solid middle ground though.

Really loving this setup.

Cheers!

Offline Silk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:34 AM - 11/23/19 »
Am I wrong in thinking ADS 2 is your actual ADS speed? So whatever your normal ADS speed is put that on ADS 2 and then for ads 1 use 1/3 of the ADS 2 number?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:43 AM - 11/23/19 »
Oh wow thats awesome, but i do have to agree some further explanation steps would certainly help a lot of ximmers to understand your guide^^
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10:24 AM - 11/23/19 »
Am I wrong in thinking ADS 2 is your actual ADS speed? So whatever your normal ADS speed is put that on ADS 2 and then for ads 1 use 1/3 of the ADS 2 number?

Thatís correct. Different load outs may require slightly different settings as explained above.

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #13 on: 11:46 AM - 11/23/19 »
Feel like im missing out on stv2 xD sadly l
Nevwr had the luxury of trying it. Really hope evwrything gets fixed up so we can actually have a x2 config out.

Offline guitarpanda

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:55 AM - 11/23/19 »
I'm still a little in the dark about how deactivation works, I use right mouse to aim.. do I need to add a deactivation key or anything?