XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced Setup 1.4 - 2.0 ADS multiplier (20191201)  (Read 22646 times)

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Re: MW 2019 Advanced Setup 1.4 - 2.0 ADS multiplier (20191201)
« Reply #150 on: 11:18 PM - 12/24/19 »
Ok - so probably the dumbest comment here coming up.  I'm not on the boards that often and it's been a while since I snagged the MW ST when it came out...  But, what is ST v1 and v2?  How do I know what I have? Lol.  Excuse me for the noob question.  I'll be honest - I don't play that often but it has never felt "good" to me.  So came to see whats new and I see that I am wayyy behind.

There were released a second version trained on 2.0x in-game ads zoom but was later reverted to the first version due to several game issues. 

In your Xim manager there will be a triangle in the main screen of the profile that's currently being used. It is explained in the OP
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #151 on: 12:40 AM - 12/31/19 »
rml you still prefer default over off sync?? i feel like they are almost the same in responsiveness i almost feel default is more responisve

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 10:44 AM - 01/07/20 »
This is my last update until around Xmas as I won’t be gaming until then. I will be traveling during this time and will answer questions “occasionally.” So I would appreciate some help from the “Advanced community members” with answering questions for those that need help. This latest update is @#$% near PERFECT if you follow my directions. If you’re having ADS transition issues, this setup will drastically improve your gameplay.

This works for STv1 and STv2. The only difference is you need to use 1/2 the ADS sensitivity for STv1 then for STv2.

The trick is having Two @#$% Ads configs. Then one is used as a Hip/Ads transition config and the other is your actual Ads config. Please read carefully and thoroughly!

Here’s the setup and code to go with it. This is for STv2 (Remember 1/2 the ADS sens for STv1)

M - 12000 DPI, 1000hz (or user preference) http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
XIM - 1000hz, Default Sync (or user preference)
Standard Curve, Standard Aim Assist and ADS multiplier set to 2.0 in game.
HIP - 6 Sens (Hip Translator)

ADS Transition (This config is used as a HIP/ADS Transition Config and should replace your current ADS config “The Green One” Use your normal ADS button to Activate) - 3 Sens (Hip Translator) Activation delay MUST be 100ms, Deactivation delay 400ms.

ADS (Create this using the Aux to the right of ADS Transition config. Use the same ADS activation key for both ADS Transition and ADS) - 4.8 (2.4 STv1) Sens (ADS Translator) activation delay 400ms. deactivation delay 100ms.

Here’s how to use this setup like a champ!
- Set your Hip sens to preference.
- Set ADS Transition sensitivity to approximately 50% of Hip sensitivity.
- Set Ads sensitivity to preference.
- Percentage calculator if you wish to lower or raise Hip sensitivity http://www.percentagecal.com/
- The Activation delay settings and Deactivation Delay settings will vary based on your Loadout. Loadouts that ADS fast will also transition back to HIP fast. For example, Iron sights will ADS and Transition back to HIP faster then reflex sights, reflex sights faster then Holo’s and Holo’s will Be faster then scopes, etc, etc.
- The activation and deactivation settings given with my setup are a baseline.
- Use ADS multiplier of 2.0 for STv1 and STv2!
- If you’re using a KB, DON’T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY!

Regardless of which ST you’re using this will help you. It’s made a world of difference for me. I actually read one user on here that reported that this MW game was the 1st to ever make him feel motion sickness. Well that’s the transition issues my friend, and if you’re reading this.. here’s the meds you need.

20191128 code
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML MW Transition Fix] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

RML how do I know which ST I’m using?

STv2 will have an Icon at the lower left, notifying you that your ST is out of date. See the pics. below. If you don’t have the icon you’re using STv1, which is the current and only ST supported at this time.

Cheers!
Hey, what is the difference between ADS Transition and ADS? Will the ADS value be the one that refers to speed while aiming?

Offline Raz69

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 05:37 AM - 01/09/20 »
Hi i have a question about this line

- If you’re using a KB, DON’T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY!

what should i change here ? i have the exact code copied,

i tried last night and put my ads button = right mouse button to the same place and the result was that i always made a little jump before i ads  ;D  very funny but not so effective

otherwise its an awesome config, i use a EC1-A mouse from zowie i find it more smooth then the new EC2-B , offcourse i have to bump up the number for turning and aiming a lot

Offline Raz69

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 01:06 PM - 01/09/20 »
I think i solved this by my self i changed the layout under ads and under ads trans so now its Work ok

Offline OneStepBeyond

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 07:07 PM - 03/23/20 »
Any updates since the new March ST was released?
Mouse:Logitech G502 HERO
Keyboard: Logitech G610

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 04:00 PM - 03/24/20 »
Can we have new config please?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile

Admin