XIM Community

[Apex Legends] - How To: Setup your XIM for Dial Menus - Visual Guide  (Read 38446 times)

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
Is there a way to map health/ordinance/ping dial menu to the thumb analogue joystick on the razer orbweaver/tartarus so I can use it to move the dial while holding the key down? similar to how controllers work.

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
Is there a way to map health/ordinance/ping dial menu to the thumb analogue joystick on the razer orbweaver/tartarus so I can use it to move the dial while holding the key down? similar to how controllers work.

Probably, me I used key health and turn assist on the same key. It is pretty badass and are very fast.

Only thing does not work is the looting, I m very too slow...how to improve it ?

Offline Orisie

• View Profile
Hello,

just want to ask if some1 have good Auxilery for quick looting, where using scroll up and down, also left and rigt click mouse, I cant manage by myself and realy looking for it.

Offline DanStealth

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DanStealth

I have those keys mapped to exactly how it works on the xbox.  Up for up, down for down.

Offline roberdgreg

• View Profile
Moving the Mouse (AND holding Turn Assist button) or

That option doesnt work for me when I make a ping tab. Why is that??