XIM Community

Modern Warfare Fav. Classes?  (Read 1157 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Modern Warfare Fav. Classes?
« on: 12:07 PM - 11/18/19 »
I would just like to get a discussion going on what's working best for you guys. I'm sure many of you are using the M4 or M4 and 725 (I have a class like this as well).

One of my personal Favs is my "Silent but Deadly" (Quick scope class).

Kar98 and M7 combo:

Works great All engagements. Gives you a long range sniper for the bigger maps but also the ADS speed to do alot of quick scoping. Hitting any target from the waist up at almost any range will be a one shot kill.

The M7 is great for maneuvering the map and clearing out buildings. It's actually pretty darn good for mid and even mid-long range encounters, very accurate and steady. It's also has the best Iron Sights of all the weapons IMO.
« Last Edit: 12:13 PM - 11/18/19 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare Fav. Classes?
« Reply #1 on: 12:18 PM - 11/18/19 »
I think it could depend on game mode. Ground war - SnD, etc. Personally, so far I've settled on playing mostly just 6 vs 6 TDM, kill confirmed and Domination. I don't really like ground war.

But anyways ya I use M4 and 725 haha. But I like to focus on attachments with fast ADS and mobility which I feel like makes the game faster and more fun. My M4 is compensator, corvus barrel, tac lazer, stippled grip tape, no stock. It's quite fast. I want to level MP5 too as it's even a little faster but it's tough giving up the range that M4 has.

I'll try your setup when I can sounds fun!

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:19 PM - 11/18/19 »
M91 is my fav gun so far
Thing is an absolute beast in any situation you just have to pre aim and kill them in 2 bullets  ;D

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:44 PM - 11/18/19 »
Btw this is one of the better videos I've found on COD movement worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gh-pbZlCSQ

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:45 PM - 11/18/19 »
M91 is my fav gun so far
Thing is an absolute beast in any situation you just have to pre aim and kill them in 2 bullets  ;D

Haven't tried the M91 yet. I did enjoy the PKM for a few hours working on a challenge. It actually was alot of fun, kind of gives you this Rambo moment. Shooting holes in everything, annihilates UAV's, VTOLS, etc. 
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #5 on: 09:23 AM - 11/19/19 »
Currently really enjoying using the FR burst rifle gun. The MP5 is pretty awesome too.

RML, would it be okay to add you onto my Activision friends list, I believe you're on Xbox? I am PS4... maybe we could run some Gunfight together soon.

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:34 AM - 11/19/19 »
Love the mp5. Most kills with this baby.
I have unlocked the mp7 now and testing it. Most people seem to prefer the 7 over 5. Need to unlock some mods it seems since I still miss the mp5.

PKM is a beast as well. Can't go wrong with that one.

Also had lots of fun with the P90.

But my favorite item is the proximity mine. Love those triple kill popcorn notifications  8)

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:55 AM - 11/19/19 »
Love the mp5. Most kills with this baby.
I have unlocked the mp7 now and testing it. Most people seem to prefer the 7 over 5. Need to unlock some mods it seems since I still miss the mp5.

PKM is a beast as well. Can't go wrong with that one.

Also had lots of fun with the P90.

But my favorite item is the proximity mine. Love those triple kill popcorn notifications  8)

I prefer the MP5 over the MP7 as the 5 just feels more accurate, however the 7 fires faster...

Oooh, also the AUG is a pretty awesome gun to play with. Had a 40 kills game with this on Gun Runner a few days ago.

Offline Noslen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:06 AM - 11/19/19 »
Mine will depend on whether or not I feel like I'm playing in CoD Champs or not.

Solid loadouts I occasionally switch to if needed;

M4 w/ Corvus Custom, G.I. Mini, No Stock, Commando Foregrip & Stippled Grip

MP5 w/ 1mW laser, Collapsible Stock, Commando Foregrip, 10mm Mags & Stippled Grip

Other than that I enjoy using the FR 5.56, AK, MP7 & the FAL can be fun since the last patch

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:05 PM - 11/21/19 »
So bottom line, most are running around with M4 or MP5.

What a surprise.  ;)

I know most of you are try hards and stick to one freakin gun to master, I understand.  ;)

I personally like trying different things though. I've already done pretty much all of the challenges, just to MAKE me use different loadouts.

Any other unique setups out there?

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:31 PM - 11/21/19 »
Nothing too unique yet but the FR and FAL are great guns don't sit on em
Be careful when taking advice, not everyone is qualified to give it. Make your own conclusions. XIM user since 2011

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:20 PM - 11/21/19 »

What a surprise.  ;)

I know most of you are try hards and stick to one freakin gun to master, I understand.  ;)

I personally like trying different things though. I've already done pretty much all of the challenges, just to MAKE me use different loadouts.

I liker running the Ak47 as the Ak74u thats fun

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:05 PM - 11/21/19 »

What a surprise.  ;)

I liker running the Ak47 as the Ak74u thats fun

That sounds interesting. Is that really a thing? Iíll have to look into that.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Get Like Obz
« Reply #13 on: 08:42 AM - 11/22/19 »
I donít have a set gun really, like to use all across the board. However I am a big fan of the P90 SMG.  Not really a big of Assault rifles but I do use the Kilo with right attachments from time to time itís a beast. I have always loved the Mp7 so I run around with overkill and P90 as my favorite class set up! Had a 45+ kill in shoot house with this setup in MW.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:01 AM - 11/22/19 »
Used the Kilo last night, DAYUMN !! That thing is a Lazer Beam haha.

I will give the P90 a go tonight dude.

I have to admit though, I run the 725 Sniper Rifle Shotgun on every class I create, simply because of how the maps are... without it I just go on a death streak when I'm in really CQC areas, which the way the maps are is like 80% of the map area lol.