XIM Community

Of course another update that ruins the aim assist on COD!  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Ruhward

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LETS UPDATE FIRMWARE RANDOMLY
I just got on to play some pubs on MW and when I loaded up the xim manager it said it had an update for the game, so I'm like "oh ok maybe they're fixing some bugs or something." But NOPE I get on and the aim assist is completely cut in half! This is exactly what happened in bo4 as well. The beginning of the game there was insane aim assist. I loved the game, but then here comes that update on the xim manager. The "death manager update". The "No garbage aim assist xim manager update." If it's not broke don't fix it! STOP! UPDATING! THE! FIRMWARE! FOR! COD! Once you release it, don't update it anymore because this somehow keeps happening. Everybody was complaining about this last year as well, so I don't wanna hear "we didn't change anything but some small adjustments." More than half of the community was saying that something felt off after your dumb update and here we are again... Again once you release the game on the xim, unless it has something to do with some type of keybindings DO NOT UPDATE/TOUCH THE FIRMWARE!

Offline Ruhward

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LETS UPDATE FIRMWARE RANDOMLY
XIM owner : " yo you know would be funny af?!"

Other retard XIM owner : "What?"

XIM owner : "What if we update the firmware for this game when absolutely nobody is complaining about it and see if they notice."

Other retard XIM owner : *laughs in a retard manner* yea billy they'll love it!"

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
Are you drunk?

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
What update are you talking about?

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Leazy
  • PSN ID: Leazhy
LMAO

So you want ST 2.0 back? XIM reverted back to the first ST with the recent update.

Offline RedManMosh

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RedManMosh
Poor you, no aim assist for the cry baby 😭.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
So you hate updates. Also you knew this happened in the past for you and still went and installed the update? 

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We didn't update the firmware. We reverted back to the original translators we shipped for the game since there are apparent transition issues for ADS in MW when ADS is set to 2.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
 ::) AA is not supported by XIM.

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
what update? lol

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
Re: Of course another update that ruins the aim assist on COD!
« Reply #10 on: 12:51 PM - 11/17/19 »
I just got on to play some pubs on MW and when I loaded up the xim manager it said it had an update for the game, so I'm like "oh ok maybe they're fixing some bugs or something." But NOPE I get on and the aim assist is completely cut in half! This is exactly what happened in bo4 as well. The beginning of the game there was insane aim assist. I loved the game, but then here comes that update on the xim manager. The "death manager update". The "No garbage aim assist xim manager update." If it's not broke don't fix it! STOP! UPDATING! THE! FIRMWARE! FOR! COD! Once you release it, don't update it anymore because this somehow keeps happening. Everybody was complaining about this last year as well, so I don't wanna hear "we didn't change anything but some small adjustments." More than half of the community was saying that something felt off after your dumb update and here we are again... Again once you release the game on the xim, unless it has something to do with some type of keybindings DO NOT UPDATE/TOUCH THE FIRMWARE!
Nice read! :-)

Even if you use STs from other games you should STILL get loads of aim assist in cod .... get good ;D

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline TurboGN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:56 PM - 11/17/19 »
For some reason after update when shotting while ADS.... kicks you out of ads for a split second then back in but unable to shoot until release and re aim ads.

Online Bb4life1991

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bb4life1990
« Reply #12 on: 08:07 PM - 11/17/19 »
For some reason after update when shotting while ADS.... kicks you out of ads for a split second then back in but unable to shoot until release and re aim ads.

Its funny u say that....on the new fortnite st if i use new advanced settings when im shooting my smg an ads sometimes that happens to me it just stops zooming in an i think it may stop shooting to. If i use legacy doesnt happen

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:12 PM - 11/17/19 »
You are doing nothing but handicapping yourself with AA. If you switch to pc you will get destroyed. Don't blame Obsiv and the xim team because you need AA to do all of the work for you. You're using a mouse, what more do you need? You will have far better control over your look mechanics than a controller user using his thumb. Don't bring this toxicity to the forum. Updates happen for a reason. If you've been watching, more xim users wanted this update than those that didn't. So your 1 opinion vs several kinda gets overwritten.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline TurboGN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:29 PM - 11/17/19 »

Its funny u say that....on the new fortnite st if i use new advanced settings when im shooting my smg an ads sometimes that happens to me it just stops zooming in an i think it may stop shooting to. If i use legacy doesnt happen

Same, really only happens with smgs but that's all I use lately.   Will try using legacy and switching some things to see if resolved. Do have advanced setting messed with also as I had every tweaked in pretty @#$% good for my aim.