XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20191113]  (Read 23594 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20191113] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #45 on: 10:38 AM - 11/25/19 »
can you say what we are doing wrong?  and if there is a chance that the controller works with xim apex?  if not then I'll send it back unfortunately.

What happens if you plug it in after everything it initialized? Also, are you seeing the rapid green initialization lights on your XIM APEX after you plug it into your PS4?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10:53 AM - 11/25/19 »
I have the latest firmware installed on the controller.  he did that automatically when I connected it to the computer. 

Do you remember how the firmware was updated or how it was shared? I'm wondering if it just installed drivers and showed a message in Windows Notifications or just above the system tray.

The Xbox Accessories app should be able to do this but it's not installed by default.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Hauminix

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hauminix
« Reply #47 on: 01:09 PM - 11/25/19 »
Will there be an patch coming out that fixes the problem with the controller not automatically going on after you plug your xim in or is that something we have to accept now?

And if it get fixed will it also be avaiable on older firmwares or just the latest? I'm using a model 1708 controller with the 4.8.1923.0 Firmware. 

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #48 on: 04:19 PM - 11/25/19 »
Will there be an patch coming out that fixes the problem with the controller not automatically going on after you plug your xim in or is that something we have to accept now?

And if it get fixed will it also be avaiable on older firmwares or just the latest? I'm using a model 1708 controller with the 4.8.1923.0 Firmware. 

Welcome to the community. This is a new issue now with the latest controller firmware?

Offline year0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #49 on: 07:02 PM - 11/25/19 »
Also if itís feasible I think a good feature would be cycling profiles using the button on the apex itself?

Itíd save having to launch the mobile app at all, and I donít use a keyboard.. (I use the Mario Paint mouse)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Phobos

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:38 PM - 11/25/19 »
the controller works strangely now with me.  I have deleted all the profiles in the xbox accessory app and then again connected to the xim apex suddenly it works.  maybe you can not create a profile and set the buttons all over the xim apex app.  In any case, the controller now works for me.

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05:30 PM - 11/26/19 »
When iOS will be available ?

Thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #52 on: 05:46 PM - 11/26/19 »
When iOS will be available ?

Thanks

Do you mean macOS? We'd like to add Bluetooth support for Elite 2 first.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06:38 PM - 11/27/19 »

Welcome to the community. This is a new issue now with the latest controller firmware?

This is the same issue I described I have to hit the Xbox button to get the controller to turn on and allow the xim to function.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #54 on: 07:32 PM - 11/27/19 »
This is the same issue I described I have to hit the Xbox button to get the controller to turn on and allow the xim to function.

Ok, this is a new timing issue with the new controller firmware. Unfortunately we don't have a solution yet -- you'll need to press the Guide button for now.

Offline Phobos

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 10:32 AM - 11/28/19 »
also has such an input lag the keys on the xbox elite 2? I play with the controller fifa 20 and that is currently not playable because of the input lags.
does one know a tip?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #56 on: 12:30 PM - 11/28/19 »
also has such an input lag the keys on the xbox elite 2? I play with the controller fifa 20 and that is currently not playable because of the input lags.
does one know a tip?

Input characteristics should be the same as any other controller. Are you positive this only happens with your Elite 2?

Offline Phobos

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12:42 PM - 11/28/19 »
yes the normal ps controller works and the xbox elite 1 controller has also worked very well for 1 year without input lags

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #58 on: 12:46 PM - 11/28/19 »
We can look it, but we've seen nothing in our USB timing analysis that would explain this. It would be great if anyone else could verify this behavior too.

Offline Eromancyy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Eromancy
« Reply #59 on: 04:15 AM - 11/30/19 »
Hi Just wondering on how long the MacOS clearance is going to take and also why does newer updates all have malicious content on them as my computer wonít let me update my xim to the second newest update as itís malicious firmware ???