XIM Community

COD MW - PS4 -> PC?  (Read 891 times)

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
COD MW - PS4 -> PC?
« on: 09:35 AM - 11/15/19 »
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.. but, if I was to purchase MW on PC, would the account and unlocks from the activision account carry over from ps4 plat to PC?

Was wanting to get a feel of full control, vs XIM apex

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
Re: COD MW - PS4 -> PC?
« Reply #1 on: 09:56 AM - 11/15/19 »
I have played both wtih XIM, PC and Xbox One X. Account does not follow so my Xbox account is not developing when playing at PC.

But PC version with XIM feels much better, atleast when running 90-120fps on 120Hz monitor.

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:35 AM - 11/15/19 »

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:07 AM - 11/18/19 »

Also all perks, leves etc. will transfer from PC to Xbox when logging in to Activision account on Xbox?

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:58 AM - 11/18/19 »
Everything transfers 100% if you use the same activision accounts. Also, the xim MW ST 1 and 2 doesnít work well with the PC version.  There is a huge deadzone so you canít make micromovements.

Offline Silk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:29 AM - 11/18/19 »
Everything transfers 100% if you use the same activision accounts. Also, the xim MW ST 1 and 2 doesnít work well with the PC version.  There is a huge deadzone so you canít make micromovements.

This is false, Apex works great on PC version of MW.

Offline NJsFinest24

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NJsFinest14
« Reply #6 on: 04:37 PM - 11/18/19 »

What ST are you using?? I've been using BO4 with great success, just curious to know if there's a better one out there.

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06:04 PM - 11/18/19 »

I was okay with not even using the XIM at all! Iím happy that everything will transfer over from console to pc without losing any levels/perks/unlocks.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:54 PM - 11/18/19 »

The MW St does not work great on PC. At all. I can move my mouse slowly (not even that slow really) and it doesnít register that I am moving it in game.

Offline Sphynxerino

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:27 AM - 11/19/19 »

The MW St does not work great on PC. At all. I can move my mouse slowly (not even that slow really) and it doesnít register that I am moving it in game.

Try adding boost. 200-500 to test.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:32 PM - 11/19/19 »

Try adding boost. 200-500 to test.
Will do.

Offline Silk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:30 PM - 11/19/19 »

You clearly have an issue on your end then because it works perfect for me.

ST1
3200 dpi
Common sync
5 smoothing
20 hip
20 ads
No boost, no steady aim, no curves.

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:33 PM - 11/19/19 »
Did not notice / did not activate Activision account on Xbox so running on different leves, have to activate it if changing from PC to Xbox to get same leves etc. Thanks for advice!

I have also deadzone issue on PC with MW ST2, small movemets on center are stuttered. Using now BO4 ST witch feels very close to native, its perfect.

Heavily boosting helps with deadzone stuttering?

Offline Barry.McCockiner

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:21 PM - 11/30/19 »
I can also confirm that the PC version has a larger deadzone than what has been trained for. Moving my mouse very slowly results in no movement on screen.
Xbox One X w/ Samsung SSD | XIM Apex | Logitech G305 | Ducky One 2 Mini