XIM Community

Titan Two vs Cronus Zen vs XIM  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
Re: Titan Two vs Cronus Zen vs XIM
« Reply #15 on: 03:54 PM - 02/08/20 »
I'm also in the Zen beta and completely echo everything that has been said here. None of the settings in the m/kb plugin really make sense. Smoothness at Zero keeps the mouse from moving at all? Sensitivity seems like it has no effect at all. Micro movements are impossible.

This is from 40ish hours JUST in the m/kb settings alone in playground/private matches. I haven't found ANY viable settings to use, and I've tried just about everything. Thus it's currently sitting on a shelf. I had semi-high hopes as it did seem to check a lot of boxes.

Why would someone waste 40 hours on  trying to get a device to work when you can plug your xim apex in create a config and you're 95% done next step configure your buttons and mouse sensitivity LOL. 

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Titan Two vs Cronus Zen vs XIM
« Reply #16 on: 03:30 AM - 02/09/20 »
I'm also in the Zen beta and completely echo everything that has been said here. None of the settings in the m/kb plugin really make sense. Smoothness at Zero keeps the mouse from moving at all? Sensitivity seems like it has no effect at all. Micro movements are impossible.

This is from 40ish hours JUST in the m/kb settings alone in playground/private matches. I haven't found ANY viable settings to use, and I've tried just about everything. Thus it's currently sitting on a shelf. I had semi-high hopes as it did seem to check a lot of boxes.

Why would someone waste 40 hours on  trying to get a device to work when you can plug your xim apex in create a config and you're 95% done next step configure your buttons and mouse sensitivity LOL.
That's kinda the point...40 hours into Zen and it still feels like turd, regardless of settings. XIM on the other hand feels great out of the box and even better with a little optional tweaking.

We've got a consensus here from XIM users - I'm genuinely curious if anyone has made Zen feel remotely close to a XIM.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts