XIM Community

Poll

CALL Of Duty MW st1 or st2?(Poll Edited)

ST1
59 (54.1%)
ST2
50 (45.9%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: 04:43 PM - 11/19/19

A poll regarding Cod Modern Warfare ST1 and ST2  (Read 3985 times)

Offline MohJ

• View Profile
Re: A poll regarding Cod Modern Warfare ST1 and ST2
« Reply #120 on: 03:20 AM - 11/15/19 »
ST2 is superior for a very simple reason.. It has the superior turn cap speed with the ADS 2 multiplier.

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 04:48 AM - 11/15/19 »
Please remove ST2 and keep ST1. ST2 is awful. for MOST of the players, who don't want to spend hours in configurate settings.

Why? Because Xim was always plug and play for CoD. I use the XIM since CoD: Advanced Warfare.
In every CoD game I can take the same values for sensitivity over and over again, just with different STs.

It's the same with ST1 for this game: I can use the values from BO4 or whatever older CoD with no problems.

But with ST2 you have to tweak the ADS ingame - you never had to do this. I think we shouldn't rely on ingame ADS settings - because maybe next year, like all the other years, there will not be any ADS settings multiplier ingame.

If this happen you can throw away the ST2 for the next CoD. It's way to much tweaking ingame. We should keep the XIM, like he was for years: For the standard CoD settings and standard CoD engine.

Everyone who want ADS multiplier ingame, or Aim response curve settings or other aim assist aim settings - do it please.
But don't force all people to do this. With ST2 you do this. It's not the simple way like all CoD before. I can use BO4 ST for MWR or AW or IW or MW (2019). I can use ST1 MW 2019 for the older games just like that.

But i can't use ST2 for anything then MW 2019 with tweaked ingame ADS multipliers. Thats not the right way for XIM...

Just my 2 cents.

I'm staying at ST1 with my settings I've had for years for CoD - just some tweaking in sensitivity is needed.
I repeat myself: ST2 is awful, not plug and play, to complex, too prone to error.

And here we are discussing which smart translator should be the default. Most of the Xim player don't even read this board I think, so don't change things which have been working for years: ST1 and not ST2.

If you don't change the settings in CoD MW 2019, except ingame sensitivity at max, every CoD game has nearly the same engine.
Therefore we should not start to change values ​​like ingame ADS multiplier, because it's not plug and play anymore and destroying the muscle memory that you have trained for years with BASIC CoD engine without ingame settings modding.
« Last Edit: 04:56 AM - 11/15/19 by Sorothos »

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 11:02 AM - 11/15/19 »
ST2 is superior for a very simple reason.. It has the superior turn cap speed with the ADS 2 multiplier.

Yeah, some of the comments about it taking hours to add 500ms to your deactivation delay have me like:

I bet these people don't even wipe their own butts.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 03:55 PM - 11/15/19 »
Is deactivation delay exclusive to Apex?
Be careful when taking advice, not everyone is qualified to give it. Make your own conclusions. XIM user since 2011

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 04:06 PM - 11/15/19 »
I knew Deactivation Delay will be useful :) Glad XIM Team added, after RDR2 XIMers community request, backing up my proposal, still it will be better if IW remove this quirk in the transitions.

Thanks OBsIV: Red Dead Redemption ST is Fix - New ADS Deactivation

Deactivation Delay it is exclusive for XIM Apex latest firmware and XIM Manager App.

Offline Esrinker

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Esrinker
« Reply #125 on: 04:42 PM - 11/15/19 »
Has ST1 been activated yet in downloads?
Personally I want both. But deleted my ST1 😭

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #126 on: 06:57 AM - 11/16/19 »
Voting has been closed, as the st has been reverted and feels sweet af! The topic can be removed or closed.
Thank you all for participating

Offline TheLsD

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 12:09 AM - 11/17/19 »
Has MW native MKB Support? Why you wonder about something that have no meaning at all....

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 07:11 PM - 11/17/19 »
When you guys say 2.0 multiplyer do you mean the in game settings for low zoom and high zoom setting of 2.0 ?

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 08:13 PM - 11/17/19 »
When you guys say 2.0 multiplyer do you mean the in game settings for low zoom and high zoom setting of 2.0 ?

Took me a little while to figure out what everyone was talking about, but yes they are talking about 2x ADS multiplier in game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the issue the hardcore people have with a setup using the 1x in game multiplier is you hit the ADS turn cap speed (max cross hair movement speed while ADSed) pretty easily so if you're trying to do a long quick swipe it will be slow and you will come up short because you hit and pass the max speed with your mouse and are limited by the game's speed / deadzone. If you try to do a medium - long swipe while ADSed with 1x and then again with 2x you will see the difference.

The only issue with playing on 2x multiplier is it causes a @#$% cross-hair acceleration when coming out of ADS and this has to do with a bug in the actual game that will probably never been realized by controller players as they are never going to use 2x... they will probably use a little less than 1x if anything.

RML has settings using 1.4x in game (make sure you change the ADS activation key!) 1.4x seems to have a little but less of the acceleration issue than 2x:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=82660.0
« Last Edit: 08:20 PM - 11/17/19 by mickyg77 »

Offline cullenmac

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 09:33 PM - 11/17/19 »
so i have been tracking my kills on the two sts i never deleted the first one im still trying to figure out which one i want to go with . i played 4 days on the old st leveling up non meta guns mostly the mg34 kar mk2 and fal
on the old st i went 1620/751  2.15 kd
 i spent the last 3 days on the new st the one before the newest one and i went 705 /173 4.34 kd  all on ground war .  my kd doubled but i got better attachments as well
xbox one x/ logitech g502/ ps nav / turtle beach elite pro 2/

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #131 on: 06:51 PM - 11/18/19 »
I use max in game sens while on STv2. Feels alright to me, I like the very gentle aim assist. Are there any cons I'm not considering?
Foresight sees farther than the scope.