XIM Community

I am a controller player, I just want to ask why do you guys use MnK?  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kics-S7
Iím better with m&k and have more fun with it. 

I may kill you but Iím not dropping 30 bombs in apex legends haha. Get killed all the time by controllers. And again I still play on controller too and sometime prefer it. But Thursday night game night I needs my m&k. No money (with 3 kids, 1 in university) I have no money to spend on a Gaming pc and my homies are on console so this was my best option and I love it. Gaming is supposed to be about fun, itís not an illegal device and thatís that. Take gaming seriously???? Unless your getting paid to play then give me a break

Remember in a tournament they can dictate the Device  so REALLY other then occasionally being killed by an ximer (and that stat is true. There are Not millions of us) itís most likely a solid controller player.  Watch staycation or itemp play apex legends on controller. Super sick.

Iíll have to check them out soon, itís always cool to see good controller players so I can see how to get better.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
When you view someone remember your never getting a fully perfect view of them and the view lag can make them appear sometimes to even be cheating with aimbot. Like laggers

Yea man check them out on the YouTube. Sick players. I have become better watching
Them regardless of control device. But their aim is so sick with a controller

Wondering though. Do you think a skuf controller is cheating or an advantage

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
When you view someone remember your never getting a fully perfect view of them and the view lag can make them appear sometimes to even be cheating with aimbot. Like laggers

Yea man check them out on the YouTube. Sick players. I have become better watching
Them regardless of control device. But their aim is so sick with a controller

Wondering though. Do you think a skuf controller is cheating or an advantage

I think scufs are an advantage, depending on what you do to them they are cheating, similar to MnK, but Iíve learnt that MnK is only sometimes an advantage :)

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
I can get down with that.

Gotta say man from this thread your the most chill "anti" xim dude ever

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
I can get down with that.

Gotta say man from this thread your the most chill "anti" xim dude ever

Thanks, I like to hear people out, itís not fair just to hate others with hearing them out in my opinion, and you guys are very welcoming! And Iím not a anti xim person, itís a bit new to me and donít know how it properly works. You can tell that Iíve learned a lot since I started this, I actually started it to understand why it was used.
« Last Edit: 10:10 PM - 11/12/19 by Kicksi »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
I highly recommend reading the FAQ (or parts of it) at https://modsquad.com.au/xim-apex/.

I cover a lot of this - how XIM APEX works, is it cheating, is it an aimbot, is 1000Hz beneficial for console gaming etc.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
I highly recommend reading the FAQ (or parts of it) at https://modsquad.com.au/xim-apex/.

I cover a lot of this - how XIM APEX works, is it cheating, is it an aimbot, is 1000Hz beneficial for console gaming etc.

Will do

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile

$210, @#$% thatís an investment for a later time, but Iím sure itís worth it from what Iíve read.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
$210, @#$% that’s an investment for a later time, but I’m sure it’s worth it from what I’ve read.
That's Australian dollars. If you're in the US, it's only $99 USD from this site.

We get killed by high wholesale prices, import taxes & duties, GST (sales tax) and exchange rates (our currency nosedived by 10c US this year), which more than doubles the US price. My margin on that is only about $13 USD. We call it the "Australia Tax"  :-[

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

$210, @#$% thatís an investment for a later time, but Iím sure itís worth it from what Iíve read.
Only if you're used to playing with KB&M or want to invest some months in getting there. If you've played your whole life with a controller, you'll probably always play better with one. I've played with KB&M since before consoles were a thing, which is why I still do (via my XIM  :) ).

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Duke3d

• View Profile
I'd imagine you've driven a car before.

How about if car manufacturers started to build certain models of cars with, instead of a steering wheel, a jet plane joystick.

They still made these other models that have steering wheels. However, these other cars that they make only come with joysticks.

Maybe you learn how to use them. You get fairly decent at them, but it just feels off. It just isn't as comfortable to you as driving with a steering wheel.

And then someone comes out with an adapter that lets you install a steering wheel on that new model car!!! Sure, it's not "Officially supported by the manufacturer." Maybe some people look at you funny because "that's now how you're supposed to drive it!! You're supposed to use what came with it!"

But it just feels more comfortable to you.

(obvious metaphor is obvious by substituting games or gaming platforms in place of car models)
sudo apt-get install GoldenPistol

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Desolate Hunter
Kicksi I have been on both sides of this argument I have been plat 3 almost every season in siege and only been using the xim for about 3 seasons now. I have raged against ximmers and now I am one.

I made the change as a result of arthritis clicking in the thumbsticks hurts my hands and for how the keyboard is I use, it takes little to no pressure. I have been on controller my whole life so it took me about 3 maybe 4 months to get as good as I was with a controller. It wasn't some end all be all good mode for me but I had to put hours into terrorist hunts to really get good with it. Some people are different but me I'm still the same plat 3 player never made it any higher but I truly enjoy mnk more.

I understand your frustration sometimes I wanted to say mnk users should stick to of and if they can't afford it than tough luck. But honestly I have played with alot of these guys on here and while some of them may be trolls they all have their reasons. Now that being said yes a few bad apples in here are dicks just looking to stomp on noobs and talk crap or harass the loosing team but that exists everywhere just the same as when this new season drops you won't be able to play ranked without people abusing glitches to the point that Ubi has to deactivate a character or gadget.

If you get the chance try the xim I honestly wish everyone could. But it's all personal preference.

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
That's Australian dollars. If you're in the US, it's only $99 USD from this site.

We get killed by high wholesale prices, import taxes & duties, GST (sales tax) and exchange rates (our currency nosedived by 10c US this year), which more than doubles the US price. My margin on that is only about $13 USD. We call it the "Australia Tax"  :-[

Well thanks for helping me understand all this btw, itís cool to have an insight to ďthe other sideĒ I guess, it would be cool if all controller players could see this and understand, even though versing is frustrating at times, itís a preference to you guys. But on r6s itís still a bit of an advantage tbh.

Offline ItsMeDude

• View Profile
It's just another reason why it's so fun to use the K&M is to hear all controller snowflakes whine and cry.

Offline Andrxiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Andrxiaa
  • PSN ID: Andrxia

Well thanks for helping me understand all this btw, itís cool to have an insight to ďthe other sideĒ I guess, it would be cool if all controller players could see this and understand, even though versing is frustrating at times, itís a preference to you guys. But on r6s itís still a bit of an advantage tbh.

a bit
undoubtedly a big advantage imo, and I play r6s

Admin