XIM Community

I am a controller player, I just want to ask why do you guys use MnK?  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kics-S7
This a simple question, I just want answers to why you would prefer to use, what I would call cheating but thatís just from what Iíve experienced, an adapter.

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
well...some people played pc all their life and things change friends change and they wanna play console so theyre used to mnk so they stick with it!

Offline jimmy_j_pp

• View Profile
For me I have mild arthritis and my hands can't take being wrapped around a controller for more than about half an hour, and gaming computers tend to become obsolete too quickly to maintain

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
You've had answers to these questions before, Kicksi. Are you just trying to get a reaction again?

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
If using a XIM is cheating, so is using a steering wheel, arcade stick or flight controller and no-one says anything about them. They're accepted as alternative input devices that are better suited for the task at hand...just like a XIM.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
I am sure that just because the Xim isn't a licensed product doesn't mean it is against the Microsoft Terms, there are many controllers which are cheap replica's of xbox controllers but are not licensed, does that also mean they would be classed as cheating?

I find it strange how people that assume or call it cheating have almost certainly never used a Xim and have no idea or believe it is still limited to the controls of the game and an original controller.

I have a friend who called me a cheat for using a Xim, ( He is an excellent controller user )  So I invited him round to my house where he played some games on my Xbox with controller and rocked as usual, I then plugged in the Xim and gave him the mouse and G13,  ( he has never played pc games ) .I then watched him get his @#$% handed to him  time after time while using this device he assumed was cheating.
He changed his mind very quickly.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
If using a XIM is cheating, so is using a steering wheel, arcade stick or flight controller and no-one says anything about them. They're accepted as alternative input devices that are better suited for the task at hand...just like a XIM.

x100. The conversation should always end at this.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cityfriedrice
its gives me an an advantage

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
I am a XIM player, I just want to ask why do you use a controller?

Offline SweatyPapi

• PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Ceg , Twitter:SweatyPapi
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ceg
  • PSN ID: SweatPapi

troll x1000 lmfao
PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey or Ceg , Twitter: SweatyPapi (best way to reach me) , Youtube: SweatPapi

Offline Andrxiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Andrxiaa
  • PSN ID: Andrxia
pfffff

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
You've had answers to these questions before, Kicksi. Are you just trying to get a reaction again?

Maybe I am, or maybe Iím just trying to annoy you.

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile

The fact you compared a arcade stick to a mnk adapter, is genuinely worrying.

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile
its gives me an an advantage

I respect your honesty, a lot of others arenít being honest.

Offline Kicksi

• View Profile

Itís the legit way to play

Admin