XIM Community

Plz help overwatch  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Skyluv

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SkyLuv
Re: Plz help overwatch
« Reply #15 on: 02:09 PM - 11/20/19 »
mist4fun ran the trainer and found OW Exponential hasn't changed so the current ST is correct.

How come nothing has changed but the aim assist feels so much more different on expo?
Something had to change either in overwatch or with the st or something I donít know. But weíre not the only ones experiencing the change in the aim assist.  Thereís multiple complaints already

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:37 PM - 11/20/19 »
It's a gsme issue. Not a xim issue. Blizzard must be doing something. I'm back,on controller and tbh I need to get more used to it but I'm already noticing a HUGE difference in shots landing. I was getting shredded by controller friends i used to whoop.

Offline Skyluv

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:19 PM - 11/20/19 »
Youíre using controller again instead of xim? I used the controller the other day and honestly the aim assist felt really nice using the controller. But Iím not used to controller anymore. Maybe Iíll get used to it again.
Do you think controller users now have an advantage over xim users? I find it hard to be consistent with my xim now.
Sucks because overwatch is the reason I got the xim. I donít even play other FPS games :/

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:24 PM - 11/20/19 »
Which hero are you having the biggest issue with

Offline Skyluv

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03:36 PM - 11/20/19 »
Iíve been maining Ashe. So I have the biggest issues with her

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03:40 PM - 11/20/19 »
What settings are you using?

Be specific as possible both xim and in-game

Offline Skyluv

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04:12 PM - 11/20/19 »
I havenít stuck to one setting. I experiment with different ones and always find inconsistencies.

But currently Iím using

Default sync
10 - 20 boost
No curve
11.35 xim sens
Unchecked smooth aim transition
ADS translator

In game:
6 AAW
75 AAEI
100 AIM assist strength
Exponential ramp
0 aim smoothing
0 aim ease in

4K dpi
« Last Edit: 04:17 PM - 11/20/19 by Skyluv »

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04:15 PM - 11/20/19 »
I find expo unusable. Try linear ramp config with same settings. Bump xim sense a small amount and stick to it for a longer amount of time.

Offline Skyluv

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:44 AM - 11/23/19 »
The thing with that is that linear ramps movements donít feel as precise. Sometimes the aim even feels wobbly when using hits can characters. Itís cool when using characters other than widow Ana and Ashe in my opinion though.

Iíve recently discovered new things. I think maybe the reason why my aim assist felt sos strong is because I use a controller to move. I tried without and idk if itís a placebo effect or not but with off sync and 10 AAW and 12k dpi my aim assist feels much much weaker. While using a keyboard to move. I have 0 SAB.
Do you use a keyboard? Also this person Bb4life mentioned that some nice @#$% smoothing past a certain dpi. You should check if yours does because that also increases AA
Iím not used to playing with a keyboard but I might have to get used to it now just because the AA feels so strong with a. Controller

Btw has the AA felt different lately or is it just me?

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:09 PM - 11/23/19 »
Its def different. Not just aim assist But how reactive things are.

Admin